moo?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yay it's delayed!
smile.gif
Well there's No More Heroes to look forward too. Isn't the release of MarioKart Wii sometime around Match too?

gambit420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, 9 march for the us and europe yeahh damm right we got no date! this is what i call a bitchslap in my face!!!

ok fuck it i need a good game now, nitro bike where are you? ah damm i was thinking about buying guitarhero 3, but i was scared that it will take too much time from away from learning! But no smashbros means more time for other stuff. Guitar hero 3 i m coming!!!

By the way the comment made by nintendo "Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.

Delays in the completion, i mean i heard the game went gold few weeks ago, might got something to do with hardware production. Motherfucking ninty is scared that they ain't got enough machines on the shelves!!!

This little beast better be mindblowing good nintendo....

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, 9 march for the us and europe yeahh damm right we got no date! this is what i call a bitchslap in my face!!!

ok fuck it i need a good game now, nitro bike where are you? ah damm i was thinking about buying guitarhero 3, but i was scared that it will take too much time from away from learning! But no smashbros means more time for other stuff. Guitar hero 3 i m coming!!!

By the way the comment made by nintendo "Due to delays in the completion of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, we’ve had to change the release date of the game to Sunday, March 9th.

I deeply apologize to the people who have looked forward to playing the game for so long and ask that you hold on just a little longer. Thank you for your patience.

Delays in the completion, i mean i heard the game went gold few weeks ago, might got something to do with hardware production. Motherfucking ninty is scared that they ain't got enough machines on the shelves!!!

This little beast better be mindblowing good nintendo....

you know that guitar hero III on wii only has mono sound right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*