Hacking offline cache "Cache-Install-9" how do i used this to replaced my offline Al-Azif?

lonX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
this one is clean offline, whereas al-azif is a bit bloated with an addition of switch tabs.

jgduff

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just relaunch it...Its a "Cache (Re)Install" if stooged tool

Otherwise, go to webBrowser of your PS4, press "Options" and erase all cookies and stocked websites.
Connect your PC with your PS4 with ethernet or wifi in DNS....or not and launch Al-Azif host.

The first launch you need to be connected on the internet.
Download "All Cache" and all is ok.

Last edited by jgduff,

KiiWii

Editorial Team
Editorial Team
Trophies
Website
defaultdnb.github.io
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Open browser, press options, settings, delete web data.

Launch stooged (now v10) and cache your own files (make your own applicationcache.db) or if it can’t find a applicationcache.db it uses its own internal one as you know.

lonX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
i cleared all the cookies etc.. and i can connect to al azif exploit (online) and cache it for offline used. how do you launch Cache-Install-10? unzipped and put the whole folder on usb stick and re run the internet connection from al azif dns and cache it from the page? it seems a dumb question but i dont know how to do it.

Last edited by lonX,

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Al-Azif's provides a web server for the exploit (called "ps4-exploit-host"), that I used with a cheap USB wifi adapter.

If you want to run a different exploit, you'd need to set up a web server yourself. You can use a Raspberry Pi, a "ESP8266" Arduino board with a wifi chip, a programmable router, a wifi enabled SD memory card, or a cheap USB wifi adapter. Anything that you can link your PS4 to your PC. An Ethernet cable would probably work, too. Then you'd have to connect to 192.168..... as DNS. It's a bit tricky, but I'm sure there are guides out there. You just have to do a bit of research. It's not as easy as "put the whole folder on usb stick and re run the internet connection", lol.

And I don't understand what's so wrong with Al-Azif's exploit. All you have to do when you power on the console is to open the web browser. Done.

lonX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Al-Azif's provides a web server for the exploit (called "ps4-exploit-host"), that I used with a cheap USB wifi adapter.

If you want to run a different exploit, you'd need to set up a web server yourself. You can use a Raspberry Pi, a "ESP8266" Arduino board with a wifi chip, a programmable router, a wifi enabled SD memory card, or a cheap USB wifi adapter. Anything that you can link your PS4 to your PC. An Ethernet cable would probably work, too. Then you'd have to connect to 192.168..... as DNS. It's a bit tricky, but I'm sure there are guides out there. You just have to do a bit of research. It's not as easy as "put the whole folder on usb stick and re run the internet connection", lol.

And I don't understand what's so wrong with Al-Azif's exploit. All you have to do when you power on the console is to open the web browser. Done.
i like the clean and basic look of it all. thats my reason. it was mention on the readme file that it will look for the file on the usb stick thats why i mention it

Last edited by lonX,

DSpider

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
i like the clean and basic look of it all. thats my reason
But... they're HTML files. You can edit them to look however you want.

Personally, I don't really care how they look. Opening the browser opens the exploit right away. And the process takes only a few seconds. No reason to change any of it, imo.

I'd be more interested in changing the browser icon on the PS4's dashboard. Maybe with a theme or something? I'll have to look into it.

lonX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But... they're HTML files. You can edit them to look however you want.

Personally, I don't really care how they look. Opening the browser opens the exploit right away. And the process takes only a few seconds. No reason to change any of it, imo.

I'd be more interested in changing the browser icon on the PS4's dashboard. Maybe with a theme or something? I'll have to look into it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :O:rofl2: +1