Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
save : we don't know until it's released.
language : if the save can be ported, replacing only some files could work, but you better get the full version instead of the language folder only. (it depends how the languages are managed)

I hope online will work (with spoof5.5.0 if no new update is released) with the retail disc.

We can probably patch the system library calls to read from SD card as well, those are typically passed by loadiine, but if we had the actual update files on the SD card we could patch those to read.

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A lot of games that I have messed with that use CPK files, it takes a lot of work to get another language working whether you have English files available or not (ToG is maybe a good example). Usually have to make custom modifications to the executable for some things to be translated too. So, imo, with all the cpk files Xeno has, I'm leaning towards Cyan's answer of maybe possible, but better to use full region's files.

Reactions: paulloeduardo

Colarfulltaco

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Has anyone been able to get online matchmaking with Loadliine while being spoofed to 5.5.0?

Been trying to get online with the Devils Thrid, I'm on a NA console so maybe servers are region locked? Maybe a Uk based VPN would work?

I'm getting a 102-2484 error each time.

Last edited by Colarfulltaco,

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Your console thinks you are playing Super Smash Brothers for Wii U. It is not going to work due to a number of reasons.

TreyTrent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Will try lines 12, 17, 18, 22 and 24. Full 64G card looking at 1hr to just copy. If someone has tried these already let me know!

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since Dimok's new loadiine, we have now more games working (ZombiU YAAAAYYY) and bigger rpx are possible.

EclipseSin plz update :)

Is ZombiU confirmed working? I got a stack dump when I just tried it. Not sure if I have USA or EUR version. Will have to check.

will67

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Assassins Creed 3 and 4 working but i notice a bug in dimok latest release when i exit the game it is stuck on the wii u screen and can't go back to the wii home, i must hard reset the wii

For ZombiU i got a stack dump screen eur game but the usa one works with no problem

Marvel Avengers Battle for Earth also working

Last edited by will67,
Reactions: Bahax FZ

TreyTrent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Assassins Creed 3 and 4 working but i notice a bug in dimok latest release when i exit the game it is stuck on the wii u screen and can't go back to the wii home, i must hard reset the wii

For ZombiU i got a stack dump screen eur game but the usa one works with no problem

Wonder if related to auto-smash-booting?

By WiiU screen just a white(ish) screen with the WiiU logo center and some edge decals?? I waited about 45 sec after Mii Maker on that screen before it kicked me back to the home menu so I could load smash

Last edited by TreyTrent,

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the latest dimok/maschell loadiine, stackdump = older version.

I tried the latest version in the definitive package as well as eclipsesin's latest version, and I've tried both extracting the game WUD myself as well as an already extracted version I found on the web. Every combination results in a stack dump.

thaikhoa

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Use the latest dimok/maschell loadiine, stackdump = older version.

ZombiU works but it breaks NFS Most Wanted (final game loading)

Edit: it's weird, NFS works on the second try :D. It might be that NFS should be run straight away after loading loadiine (first enter, not after playing any game). The stackdump has appeared after playing zombiu.

Edit 2: it might be a rare dump... Try to replicate the dump but it loads just fine for now.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    664.5 KB · Views: 338
Last edited by thaikhoa,

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What do I need to get ZombiU to work? I've tried USA and EUR versions, and I'm using the latest loadiine both in the definive package and the one hosted on eclipsesin's site. What am I doing wrong?

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the latest version in the definitive package as well as eclipsesin's latest version ... Every combination results in a stack dump.

EUR Version just works fine for me. I'm using the latest repo from Dimok compiled and hosted local by myself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You too