Not open for further replies.

Dark_ian14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Dark_ian14 said:
all translation patch are down please re uploud it , i just wanna know what there talking about in Tennis no Ouji-sama 2005: Crystal Drive

:wtf:
Umm... What?

i mean when i click this tennis crystal dive translation it sayS:

down here
hate2.gif

Click here

Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
How about Digimon Story: Lost Evolution. There's been no word nor an announcement of a release outside of Japan and the game came out in July. I'm a big fan of these games and would like to see it translated if possible
yaynds.gif

Game Name
Digimon Story: Lost Evolution

Release Date
July 1, 2010

Game info
Role Playing Game

Gameplay

Malgamus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game name
Shining Force Feather

Release date
02/19/09 JP

Game info
Shining Force Feather is a strategy RPG. You gather a team of heroes and take on enemy forces in tactical battles. The sales weren't great in Japan. It's around 60k since it's release. There has been no talk about localizing it to any other areas since then.

Screenshots
Gamefaqs Images

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
Dark_ian14 said:
what should i do?>>>>>>
yaynds.gif

You should learn to take the time to read through the resource threads already posted here. If you can't find something, PM the leader of the translation project you wish to inquire about. Otherwise, learn some patience and just wait. These things take time.

QUOTE(Malgamus @ Dec 10 2010, 02:10 AM) Game name
Shining Force Feather

Release date
02/19/09 JP

Game info
Shining Force Feather is a strategy RPG. You gather a team of heroes and take on enemy forces in tactical battles. The sales weren't great in Japan. It's around 60k since it's release. There has been no talk about localizing it to any other areas since then.

Screenshots
Gamefaqs Images

Was already requested at least once, possible twice I believe. People need to learn to read through this thread before they continue to fill it with their repetitive dross..

And it would be nice for people to not request zero-day translations. Noone is going to bother with it unless it is Pokemon, which even then shouldn't happen because it's a ridiculous waste of time.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Valiarchon said:
Dark_ian14 said:
what should i do?>>>>>>
yaynds.gif

You should learn to take the time to read through the resource threads already posted here. If you can't find something, PM the leader of the translation project you wish to inquire about. Otherwise, learn some patience and just wait. These things take time.

QUOTE(Malgamus @ Dec 10 2010, 02:10 AM) Game name
Shining Force Feather

Release date
02/19/09 JP

Game info

Screenshots
Gamefaqs Images

Was already requested at least once, possible twice I believe. People need to learn to read through this thread before they continue to fill it with their repetitive dross..

And it would be nice for people to not request zero-day translations. Noone is going to bother with it unless it is Pokemon, which even then shouldn't happen because it's a ridiculous waste of time.
No one is going to want to read 89 pages worth of requests. If anything, someone should summarise the last 89 pages.

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
8BitWalugi said:
No one is going to want to read 89 pages worth of requests. If anything, someone should summarise the last 89 pages.

I read it. Maybe that's a tad unreasonable, but then we have the above post.

OP should really be the one to ask for that, but I suppose I'll go through and start compiling it into a new thread, so that way people can learn to check first.

Edit: I just completed the updated list, so currently talking with Toni about what to do with it. Look back in a while for the updated list.

Valiarchon

trentacles
Trophies
Website
about.me
XP
Country
Since Toni Plutonij has apparently not updated the stickied thread for around a year and a half, I decided to update the list and repost it here, in order to quell the spam of new members (who often join purely to demand things) requesting certain games be translated. Keep in mind that this is not my work, I am merely updating it, so please do not waste my time and yours with comments about me stealing someone's thread.

Another thing to note: Please, please, please refrain from requesting zero-day translations (this means a translation of a game that has just been released) unless there is an irrefutable source stating that the game will definitely not be localised, or at the very least, a large amount of evidence pointing towards the same. This is very often a waste of everyone's time. Thank you.

Also, when I am finished one of the projects I am working on (which should be in the next couple of months, either that or I'll put it on hold until a hacker comes along to help) I will be picking up one of the following games:

Sword World 2.0: Game Book DS
Kaitou Rousseau
Really? Really!
Poupee Girl DS

So if anyone is interested in collaborating on one of them (It's listed roughly in order of preference), please PM me and let me know
ohmy.gif

*Edit:See OP*

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
HUGE THANKS to Valiarchon!

Thanks to him, list on the first page has been fully updated.

I'm apologizing for the lack of my activity on this thread, I simply don't have time to keep the track of things happening on temp lately.

Dark_ian14

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Toni Plutonij said:
HUGE THANKS to Valiarchon!

I'm apologizing for the lack of my activity on this thread, I simply don't have time to keep the track of things happening on temp lately.
thank you very much sir
yaynds.gif
nayps3.gif

QUOTE(Toni Plutonij @ Dec 10 2010, 04:28 PM) HUGE THANKS to Valiarchon!

aw men still not working sir
hate2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, yeah the patty on McDs burger is 1/10th of a pound now and I think that's the pre cooked weight lol
    I use the app for the 20% off coupon and it's still over priced
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, why is mcdonalds overpriced if their food is bad?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean why is mcdonalds food overpriced
    Inflation and greed
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's just fries, make 'em at home
    +2
    I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make potato wedges at home with spices and stuff lol