Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Videos Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by HAK_Devil, Mar 23, 2008.

1. HAK_Devil
    OP

Member HAK_Devil GBAtemp Regular

Canada
  2. swatgaga

Newcomer swatgaga Newbie

Brazil
    Pit actually gave a beating to Falco lol
    nice match, I used to play w/ Pit but never like this
    who's the younger?
    BTW, how didya make this video?? Me and my brothers have a lot of replays we'd like to show [​IMG]

3. Anakir

Member Anakir Project: Melee

Canada
    Use a video capture card.

And your little brother should learn how to use hyphen-smash (I think that's what they called it in smashboards) since it adds more damage. The first few frames when a dash attack connects, you can up smash right out of it. Only a few characters can do that, and Falco is one of them.

I like your control over your Pit's arrows.

4. knucklesroxs

Newcomer knucklesroxs Member

Canada
    yea I was Falco I had a bad game srry if i sucked lol

oh and for capturing we used a tv tuner card

5. Anakir

Member Anakir Project: Melee

Canada
    I didn't say you suck. I just gave a suggestion in case you didn't know how to do it. [​IMG] It's really useful for some characters.

6. knucklesroxs

Newcomer knucklesroxs Member

Canada
    no i didnt say you said that i sucked but i didnt play my best in this match

7. legendofninny

Member legendofninny GBAtemp Regular

Netherlands
    fun to see you play hak, I think you.ve got better since i beat you in the tourny. Don't know if i can beat you again [​IMG] seems like i need to pick up brawl some more and practice or you'll beat me [​IMG]

8. Rawrl

Newcomer Rawrl Member

United States
    And so it begins, even in Brawl.

-No items

-Fox only

-Final Destination

At least the tourneyfags got their WAVEDASHAN GAEMS nerfed.

I keed, but seriously, pick a stage with a bit of variety. LOL FLAT gets a bit boring after a while, ne?

9. HAK_Devil
    OP

Member HAK_Devil GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    well it was just this match really taht we played on fd but um yeah enjoy getting killed by the stage again and again. Btw I have clocked over 300 hours on this and I have spent at least 150 of those with items on and going through everything which is probably more than you will spend on the game overall.

Btw Fox sucks [​IMG] and items are definitely not for competitive play but are fine otherwise.

As a final point, FD never gets boring I mean just look at that background [​IMG]

Thanks for the nice comments everyone else btw. I donno NIN I look forward to our match and it should be a really good one [​IMG] good luck with the tourney everyone

10. --JoCa--

Member --JoCa-- GBAtemp Regular

Brazil
    I think FD is great... I mean, there are plenty of nice stages and it IS fun playing on those, but on a tourney I think it is a need to play on a flat screen... I remember a tourny I played in melee that my final match was in temple and there's a spot there where u can easily reach 300% w/o being killed, or, if u're not the lucky guy, get a spike on that pointy thing ang go down w/ 120% (Hey, that's how I lost)...
    I think Fox is a good character, but only that... I can play w/ him, but I think that there are better ones