Official Super Smash Bros. Brawl Videos Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by HAK_Devil, Mar 23, 2008.

1. HAK_Devil
    OP

HAK_Devil GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
  2. swatgaga

swatgaga Newbie

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2008
    Brazil
    Pit actually gave a beating to Falco lol
    nice match, I used to play w/ Pit but never like this
    who's the younger?
    BTW, how didya make this video?? Me and my brothers have a lot of replays we'd like to show [​IMG]

3. Anakir

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    Use a video capture card.

And your little brother should learn how to use hyphen-smash (I think that's what they called it in smashboards) since it adds more damage. The first few frames when a dash attack connects, you can up smash right out of it. Only a few characters can do that, and Falco is one of them.

I like your control over your Pit's arrows.

4. knucklesroxs

knucklesroxs Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2008
    Canada
    Mississauga, Ontario
    yea I was Falco I had a bad game srry if i sucked lol

oh and for capturing we used a tv tuner card

5. Anakir

Anakir Project: Melee

Dec 20, 2006
    Canada
    Canada.
    I didn't say you suck. I just gave a suggestion in case you didn't know how to do it. [​IMG] It's really useful for some characters.

6. knucklesroxs

knucklesroxs Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2008
    Canada
    Mississauga, Ontario
    no i didnt say you said that i sucked but i didnt play my best in this match

7. legendofninny

legendofninny GBAtemp Regular

Jun 7, 2005
    Netherlands
    Netherlands
    fun to see you play hak, I think you.ve got better since i beat you in the tourny. Don't know if i can beat you again [​IMG] seems like i need to pick up brawl some more and practice or you'll beat me [​IMG]

8. Rawrl

Rawrl Member

Newcomer
    Mar 5, 2008
    United States
    And so it begins, even in Brawl.

-No items

-Fox only

-Final Destination

At least the tourneyfags got their WAVEDASHAN GAEMS nerfed.

I keed, but seriously, pick a stage with a bit of variety. LOL FLAT gets a bit boring after a while, ne?

9. HAK_Devil
    OP

HAK_Devil GBAtemp Regular

Feb 2, 2008
    Canada
    Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
    well it was just this match really taht we played on fd but um yeah enjoy getting killed by the stage again and again. Btw I have clocked over 300 hours on this and I have spent at least 150 of those with items on and going through everything which is probably more than you will spend on the game overall.

Btw Fox sucks [​IMG] and items are definitely not for competitive play but are fine otherwise.

As a final point, FD never gets boring I mean just look at that background [​IMG]

Thanks for the nice comments everyone else btw. I donno NIN I look forward to our match and it should be a really good one [​IMG] good luck with the tourney everyone

10. --JoCa--

--JoCa-- GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    Brazil
    Brazil
    I think FD is great... I mean, there are plenty of nice stages and it IS fun playing on those, but on a tourney I think it is a need to play on a flat screen... I remember a tourny I played in melee that my final match was in temple and there's a spot there where u can easily reach 300% w/o being killed, or, if u're not the lucky guy, get a spike on that pointy thing ang go down w/ 120% (Hey, that's how I lost)...
    I think Fox is a good character, but only that... I can play w/ him, but I think that there are better ones