OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
mascot.gif
Official Spirit Tracks Release Date
Nintendo announced Spirit Track's release date at a recent press release
zeldast.jpg
Coming straight from the Nintendo press, the official release date for “The Legend of Zelda : Spirit Tracks” (Nintendo DS) has finally been announced for the U.S. It will be released on December 7th 2009, just in time for the Holiday season.

icon11.gif
Source

Contributed by avengedZC

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thanks for the heads-up, this is maybe the only title for the DS I really really want.
I loved TLoZ PH, especially the graphics, and I'm really glad they've decided to use the same engine again.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The first Zelda game that I've not cared about since the CDi ones.

This one isn't doing it for me, seems like the same game but with a train. While I didn't mind the touchscreen controls once the novelty of them wore off all we got was just another Zelda game.

Truth101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooo we get info on a release for the U.S before Japan.... Something is odd about that, not that it doesn't happen from time to time....

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
gonna get this game right away probably...
though I haven't completed phantom hourglass
ohmy.gif

I just can't stand the touch screen controlls
frown.gif
Gimme back my d-pad!

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
I feel the taste of zelda games was decreased with PH though the controls were stable and well done but the game itself did not make itself so vast and interesting as was minish cap for me... i dont think this will change that but it doesn't mean the game is lame or something, it does get an A in my book (not that i keep any, u know)

Quote - Wealth converts a strange land into homeland and poverty turns a native place into a strange land

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lol everything is backwards on this game Europe has a release date of 11/27/09(non-official) and US has a release date of 12/07/09... isnt it supposed to be Japan,US then Europe? lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I make up songs all the time "The driver in front of me shouldn't be allowed to breathe" that... +2