Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
ReiNX unofficial sig patches support 3.0 and higher so far (no one seems to have tested anything below that). Hekate sig patches only support 5.1 at the moment (and the OP of those does not have lower firmwares to test with so he cannot provide support for anything below 5.1)
Thank you. Can you answer three more questions
1. Is the unofficial sig patch by some third party and not Rei?
2. Is there a way to directly download nsp from Nintendo server in the console itself aka freeshop?

3. In the layeredfs Hekate full Sig patch, one has to go through the same tedious process of repacking and building nsp. This is why I avoided layeredfs till now , if it's the same process then ReiNx unofficial Sig patches will be better right?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you. Can you answer three more questions
1. Is the unofficial sig patch by some third party and not Rei?
2. Is there a way to directly download nsp from Nintendo server aka freeshop?

3. In the layeredfs Hekate full Sig patch, one has to go through the same tedious process of repacking and building nsp. This is why I avoided layeredfs till now , if it's the same process then ReiNx unofficial Sig patches will be better right?
  1. Most likely by a third party as Rei himself seems to have been struggling with getting the signature patching working on other firmwares
  2. Look up any CDNSP
  3. That is correct because the use of LayeredFS in this instance is loading DevMenu which can do game updates and DLC, 2 things Tinfoil + ReiNX cannot currently do. Until either Tinfoil + ReiNX can do those things or someone repackages DevMenu into a .NSP, we must use LayeredFS

Priyam

Trophies
XP
Country
India
  1. Most likely by a third party as Rei himself seems to have been struggling with getting the signature patching working on other firmwares
  2. Look up any CDNSP
  3. That is correct because the use of LayeredFS in this instance is loading DevMenu which can do game updates and DLC, 2 things Tinfoil + ReiNX cannot currently do. Until either Tinfoil + ReiNX can do those things or someone repackages DevMenu into a .NSP, we must use LayeredFS
Thank you so much once again. Layeredfs is too much work so I will go with the ReiNx + unofficial Sig patches + tinfoil. And can CDNSP download nsp files from the console itself?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much once again. Layeredfs is too much work so I will go with the ReiNx + unofficial Sig patches + tinfoil. And can CDNSP download nsp files from the console itself?
CDNSP downloads .NCA files from Nintendo's servers and converts them into .NSP format onto your computer. In order to use it, you need a console's certificate which can be either your own (ban risk) or someone else's, the latter of which is available on the Internet as banned certificates can still make valid CDN requests through another server.

Reactions: Priyam

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hm, I am on 3.0, and when I try to load ReiNX, I see the little text saying it's loading, then it vanishes, and then nothing. No qt waifu splash screen, just darkness. :(

Solitario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
not working with my nintendo switch 4.1 black screen after starting the ReiNX ... tested with sd card sandisk 200gb clase 10 U1 fat 32, cluster 32kb., also tested with a samsung Evo 32 gb class 10 fat 32, cluster 32kb, black screen when starting ReiNX ........

Last edited by Solitario,

Solitario

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
not working with my nintendo switch 4.1 black screen after starting the ReiNX ... tested with sd card sandisk 200gb clase 10 U1 fat 32, cluster 32kb., also tested with a samsung Evo 32 gb class 10 fat 32, cluster 32kb, black screen when starting ReiNX ........

This is normal to happen when things are not ready ^^

youngc29

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
blue screen when I load the ReiNX...
Fw 4.1.0
Same issue I reported early on in this thread, does not appear to be sd format issue. Looks like it has to be on later f/w I'm on a brand new virgin 3.0.1. Have not found a solution to this.
Does that mean I have to update? Only thing stopping me doing that is efuse burning

Ziefer846

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Same issue I reported early on in this thread, does not appear to be sd format issue. Looks like it has to be on later f/w I'm on a brand new virgin 3.0.1. Have not found a solution to this.
Does that mean I have to update? Only thing stopping me doing that is efuse burning
Try using the guide to updating without burning efuses. Although, I think you need to have hekate set up for that.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reinx is dead on arrival ?
hekate is killing em

im sure rei will come back with some awesome stuff
the scene is ALIVE!!!
The ReiNX build that's not in the OP still has the signature patches to run .NSPs. All Hekate can do is run LayeredFS DevMenu to install game updates and DLC

Last edited by Draxzelex,

jakkal

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
(Unofficial) ReiNX still has the signature patches to run .NSPs. All Hekate can do is run LayeredFS DevMenu to install game updates and DLC
hekate has sig patches too
all it needs are the kip files

thats what im using now to run my nsps

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Lacius,

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP