OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
Rome wasnt built in a day. Im releasing it as a WIP and will work on it consistently. we already have sig patches working (which i showed in my twitter a few days ago) but the ES patch to install tickets needs a bit of work.. I'm not gonna release broken shit lol. Also I can only imagine the salt coming from RS right now.

Maufeat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just tried to get DevMenu working on Pokemon Quest with LayeredFS. But I only get black screen, tried exFAT and FAT32 sd format. Anyone else got it working?
EDIT: My Switch is on 5.1.0

Last edited by Maufeat,

Deleted member 129634

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rome wasnt built in a day. Im releasing it as a WIP and will work on it consistently. we already have sig patches working (which i showed in my twitter a few days ago) but the ES patch to install tickets needs a bit of work.. I'm not gonna release broken shit lol. Also I can only imagine the salt coming from RS right now.
I just love how honest and direct are you when explaining your work and progress, congrats on releasing reiNX! I have no doubt that'll be an amazing cfw!

Reactions: NoNAND

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you do it and have any tips.. Let me know, I've hit a block :P
Looks like you actually need devkitARM rather than devkitA64 installed to compile it. Mine seems to have successfully compiled, although I haven't actually tested it.

HheuerZzhang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Great job. this almost sounds like my Specunand. Works on all Firmwarez.
I'm releasing an emuCFW it's going to be able to bypass CDN and get your NSP's without any need for CERTS.

It will also not burn fuses but instead it will burn emuFuses on emunand and not on sysnand. You're still gonna need a thingamajig and a dongle and you send the payloads with Hibachi-NX.

Other features include offline real time saves as well as online turn based saves.

Backwards compatible so you can inject virtual consoles into the homescreen touchscreen.

I'll be releasing this as soon as Atmosphere gets released(depending on the weather).

Stay tuned...

Man, No kidding ?
Bypass CDN?

k3rizz3k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like you actually need devkitARM rather than devkitA64 installed to compile it. Mine seems to have successfully compiled, although I haven't actually tested it.

This is what I'm getting with devkitARM

Rizz@DESKTOP MSYS /c/ReiNX
$ make
/opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -march=armv4t -mtune=arm7tdmi -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -Os -nostdlib -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-inline -std=gnu11 -c src/fs.c -o build/fs.o
make: /opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc: Command not found
make: *** [Makefile:50: build/fs.o] Error 127

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

$ make
/opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -march=armv4t -mtune=arm7tdmi -mthumb -mthumb-interwork -Os -nostdlib -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fomit-frame-pointer -fno-inline -std=gnu11 -c src/fs.c -o build/fs.o
Are you sure that /opt/devkitpro/devkitARM/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc actually exists on your system?

HheuerZzhang

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

$ make

make sure the patch or the file do existing on your hdd/ssd, also make sure you fully installed the DevKit with lib files.

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apparently not. I installed devkit with switch dev option. That was all.
Yeah, that was what I had originally. You need to install the arm package. If you're using linux and installed it with pacman, then use the "dkp-pacman -Sl" command to find the name of the ARM package. Then use "sudo dkp-pacman -S <name of package>" to install it. (Unless you have a normal pacman installation, in which case you don't need the (dkp) in either command.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello