Dothackjhe

"Joker"
Trophies
Website
wroiters.wixsite.com
XP
Country
Philippines
I am getting this weird bug whenever I try to boot to ReiNX (using the version 2.2 files) after updating to firmware 8.0.0 via ChoiDujourNX.

http://tinypic.com/r/ddnzhy/9

Last edited by Dothackjhe,

feitokun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
after updating i get this weird thing where whenever my switch goes to sleep it turns off and i have to inject the payload again

using reinx 2.2 and 8.0.1 fw

kermit84

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
i think version 2.2 doesnt work on 8.0.1 after ReiNX Logo Switch goin offline :(

Any one have try it ?

Greets
Kermit

noneedf0raname

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I updated to 2.2 ans 8.01 and while ReiNX starts, most of my games no longer start. Also, like others have shared, when I put my switch into sleep, it shuts off and I have to re-inject to get back into ReiNX.

Adran_Marit

Walküre's Hacker
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hello, I USE ReiNX 2.2CFW ON 6.2FW and legacy format hbloader but i cannot open original album app.
make sure you don't have hbl.nsp in the reinx folder

im running reinx fine after new update but for some reason i install nps onto both sd or internal memory and ones installed they open and instally give a error so im at a lost as to whats wrong
i think version 2.2 doesnt work on 8.0.1 after ReiNX Logo Switch goin offline :(

Any one have try it ?

Greets
Kermit
So I updated to 2.2 ans 8.01 and while ReiNX starts, most of my games no longer start. Also, like others have shared, when I put my switch into sleep, it shuts off and I have to re-inject to get back into ReiNX.
Well I guess I will just have to wait for a fix. Good thing there’s nothing I want to play anytime soon.

Yes there are issues with the release, Rei is aware of them, as a matter of fact, I'm about to try an untested fix now

Anyway as for games not loading. Use ChoiudjourNX to downgrade to 7.0.1, nothing will need to use 8.0.0 or 8.0.1 as they didn't update the masterkey

Reactions: Peyman24x
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Wlak like a Wlaker