XP

gigilove

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hei im using R4-SDHC kernel (without
i25.jpg
mark)card with V1.57b, and it doesnt work, if someone has a rom that works on that card and firmware, il much apreciate it.

Magus

GBATEMP RPG MANIAC
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is really frustating,i played the game for a while on my acekard and everything was fine,now i turned my DS again and it's giving FAT error's without apparent reason...

my other game runs fine but pokemon black get stuck at loading... what the hell?

EDIT: allright it turns out the SD memory just crapped out on me,formatted it and now everything is running fine and dandy again

IsraelCervantes

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Hi. I am really new to all of this and I want to know how to get this working on my r4i 3ds (sdhc)
Help me please and really I have no clue what to do. No Idea how to use the files here at all.
Help :C

nefarix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have a R4 SDHC Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) for my Black Nintendo DS lite. I have already spent about 3 hours to figure this out. When I try to play the rom I just get a white screen. I thought maybe I should update my R4 card files, went online heard Wood 1.49 worked for pokemon conquest, tried to install the files but all I got was a message that said ”Please insert loadxxx file” So now I am just insanely clueless as what to do. Can anyone help?

Mizzhell

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So far, the game is good. Playing it from my DSTT.
I just put the 2 DAT files and it worked. I'm using a clean rom. XD
Thanks, this worked for me. Tried at first with the two DAT files and patched rom, but got error 4. Then tried with unpatched rom, and it worked. DSTT on DS

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So I have a R4 SDHC Revolution for DS (NDSL/NDS) for my Black Nintendo DS lite. I have already spent about 3 hours to figure this out. When I try to play the rom I just get a white screen. I thought maybe I should update my R4 card files, went online heard Wood 1.49 worked for pokemon conquest, tried to install the files but all I got was a message that said ”Please insert loadxxx file” So now I am just insanely clueless as what to do. Can anyone help?

i25.jpg
mark)card with V1.57b, and it doesnt work, if someone has a rom that works on that card and firmware, il much apreciate it.

HELLO R4 SDHC USERS
I had your problem for 2 days until I did something random. I deleted my entire firmware and replaced it with the RetroGameFan one my first post.
Then I updated my YSmenu with the patch files, also on my first post.
Then tried a bunch of roms and one worked
Follow those three steps. Its worked with me and now others too. Links are On my first post on the first page.

gigilove

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

i25.jpg

HELLO R4 SDHC USERS
I had your problem for 2 days until I did something random. I deleted my entire firmware and replaced it with the RetroGameFan one my first post.
Follow those three steps. Its worked with me and now others too. Links are On my first post on the first page.
can you pls pm me with a download link with the archive with all the files i need to copy on the micro SD, those things i have to do are kinda hard for a newbie like me (i have my NDS lite for 2 weeks) and im afraid i will damage my card, soory for the bother.

nefarix

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i25.jpg

HELLO R4 SDHC USERS
can you pls pm me with a download link with the archive with all the files i need to copy on the micro SD, those things i have to do are kinda hard for a newbie like me (i have my NDS lite for 2 weeks) and im afraid i will damage my card, soory for the bother.
Thanks! Actually I just put all my old files into my SD card and tried a clean rom and that worked... I should have just tried that from the start.

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
RetroGameFan's (RGF) kernel for R4SDHC users and anyone else getting the "errcode=-4" - All you need is this, the game and the YSMenu DAT

Those two there,
In the RGF rar there will be many folders, copy everything in the R4SDHC folder onto your sd
In the YSmenu rar there will be 2 files. Paste them into the _PATCH folder and replace the ones already there

D

Deleted User

Using an Acekard 2i with AKAIO 1.8.9z and latest loaders, I keep getting the yellow "Loading..." thing that happens before all DS ROMs are booted. Same thing happens with Pokemon B/W2 btw. Any way to fix this?

D

Deleted User

Look at my first post and find the Acekard bit
theres a quote chain just for your problem
You mean downloading the latest loaders? Like I said in my original post, I'm using the latest loaders. (Yes the ones from the main website not the forum)

EDIT: Feel like an idiot. Redownloaded and re-patched ROMs, and after formatting with Panasonic SD Formatter everything is as good as new. Probably just corrupt ROMs I downloaded in the first place. D'oh!

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Look at my first post and find the Acekard bit
theres a quote chain just for your problem
You mean downloading the latest loaders? Like I said in my original post, I'm using the latest loaders. (Yes the ones from the main website not the forum)

EDIT: Feel like an idiot. Redownloaded and re-patched ROMs, and after formatting with Panasonic SD Formatter everything is as good as new. Probably just corrupt ROMs I downloaded in the first place. D'oh!
Kinda amazes me how many people here refuse to download a new rom and insist their rom is fine without trying it.

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    hazbeans @ hazbeans: or just look at yhe clean version on yt lmao