Country
United States

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wood have been updated, and now support Pokémon Conquest!
Now I'll wait for Akaio next version! Probably it will support Pokémon Conquest, Pokémon Black 2 and Pokémon White 2!

zengar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
there's something strange on acekard, maybe I didn't figure out something, but when I unlocked three more kingdoms (pugilist, violight and Chrysalia) after the initial ones, I cannot move there. Is this a copy protection or I'm doing something wrong?

newmysteriesbest

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People plz tell me.I have a non-patched pokemon conquest game and I have an Acekard 2i.But when I play the game a black screen appears that says could not save data or something like that.Plz help or tell me the patch file name

Neoblaze

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got mine working on my Fire-Card with Flash 4Mbit save. About every game works on my Fire-Card.

But still having trouble on my R4i with white screen or error -81.

Mediafire deleted the patch. :( can some one reupload it ?

yup
and it was just working a few minutes ago too.

indestructibleli

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like to say thank you to all who have helped with getting Pokemon Conquest working, and all of the things related to that. Pertaining more so to the game, however, I did have a quest: Which Pokemon is better? Espeon or Umbreon? I've looked into it, and it seems Espeon has better attack and speed, but a low defense, while umbreon has a lower attack and speed, but a higher defense. Which one would be more useful?

Reactions: 1 person

Black-Ice

Founder of the Church of Renamon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would like to say thank you to all who have helped with getting Pokemon Conquest working, and all of the things related to that. Pertaining more so to the game, however, I did have a quest: Which Pokemon is better? Espeon or Umbreon? I've looked into it, and it seems Espeon has better attack and speed, but a low defense, while umbreon has a lower attack and speed, but a higher defense. Which one would be more useful?
Depends on the situation and your current team i'd say
Im more a galceon guy myself

Questalace

Trophies
XP
Country
I have an r4i v1.45 blue and I have tried everything I have read so far. I've tried different firmware, 4 different roms, 2 different patches (Dicastia and 2CH), formatting with SDformatter and using a Pokemon Black saved (Renamed) and I still get errcode=-4. Does any one know of a solution? :) Been at this since monday. . .

Black-Ice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an r4i v1.45 blue and I have tried everything I have read so far. I've tried different firmware, 4 different roms, 2 different patches (Dicastia and 2CH), formatting with SDformatter and using a Pokemon Black saved (Renamed) and I still get errcode=-4. Does any one know of a solution? :) Been at this since monday. . .
I found that my problem was with the firmware.
Tried a RetroGameFan one? like the one on the first post?
And r4i blue? first i heard of that

Questalace

Trophies
XP
Country

This peace of. . .
https://www.google.co.uk/search?tbm=isch&hl=en&source=hp&biw=1111&bih=527&q=r4i+sdhc&gbv=2&oq=r4i+sdhc&aq=f&aqi=g3g-S3g-sS1g-S3&aql=&gs_l=img.3..0l3j0i24l3j0i10i24j0i24l3.1745.7772.0.8359.8.8.0.0.0.0.70.450.8.8.0...0.0.cfyDlTHks4c#hl=en&gbv=2&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=r4i+v1.45&oq=r4i+v1.45&aq=f&aqi=g-S3g-mS1&aql=&gs_l=img.3..0i24l3j0i5i24.12996.18016.0.18608.9.5.2.2.2.0.116.363.4j1.5.0...0.0.AxV-FCzN2G0&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_cp.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=636114f7827f7d13&biw=1111&bih=527

I tried using RetroGameFan's R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu if that makes any sense :)

Black-Ice

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

This peace of. . .
https://www.google.c...iw=1111&bih=527

I tried using RetroGameFan's R4-SDHC_R4i-SDHC TTMenu if that makes any sense :)
Wow, I learn something new everyday.
Errm yes if that didnt work, maybe try with different roms clean and patched.
thats what i did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto