• Total voters

saldite

Dumb As Hell
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone able to run this game on the iTouch DS flash cart? Or can help me getting it working.

I'm running the 3.9a but that's not saying much cause they haven't updated the iTouchDS since last year ;_;
Hello, I'm an ex-iTouch DS user.
Your best bet is to probably just get a new flashcart, but if you can't for some reason, do the following:
  • You need to download YSM3 from this thread here (link to download for convenience)
  • Extract and place the archive's files in the root of your SD card.
  • Download the patch for YSMenu on the first page of this thread (link for convenience).
  • Extract and place the archive's files in the 'TTMenu' directory in the root of your SD card. If it tells you the files already exist, choose to replace them.
  • Acquire a clean dump of the game somehow and apply the patch on the first page of the thread (link for convenience). Then, put the patched game in your SD card somewhere.
  • EDIT2: doublehurrrrr
    Yeah, apparently the YSMenu patch above makes the clean dump of the game run just fine. There's no need to patch your dump. Just do everything before and then put the clean dump of the game on your SD card.
  • From the standard iTouch menu, look for and run 'YSM3.nds' from the root of your card. This will boot YSMenu.
  • Then, run the Pokemon Conquest dump.
While I cannot guarantee that the game works 100% all of the way through, the hour or so I played on my iTouch DS with an A-DATA 8GB class 10 microSDHC and my DS phat was just fine; no slowdowns or lockups.

While YSM3 has pretty good compatibility and will get you more from your iTouch DS, considering the iTouch DS hasn't been touched in over a year, you're probably better off getting a new flashcart. Good choices are the R4i Gold 3DS (r4ids.cn model; what I have), Acekard 2i, or the DSTwo.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
thats BS , why the topic creator is black-ice if was i that created it?
It was changed by a moderator because somebody else was willing and able to keep all of the info organized in a semi-professional manner, as you likely weren't doing/weren't able to do/were expecting a moderator to do. Mods don't have all of the time on the planet for GBAtemp stuff. If you can't maintain the first post, which is supposed to be the epicenter of information for the thread, I much prefer somebody else taking the reigns. It'll help to avoid 40 more pages of compatibility questions for those that can read.

Why does everyone prefer Umbreon?

I voted for him too but that's just because i believe the darkness is where the power is...doubt we all got the same reason
I voted for Espeon. I've always just really, really liked Espeon, ever since Pokemon Coliseum.

Reactions: 2 people

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Why does everyone prefer Umbreon?

I voted for him too but that's just because i believe the darkness is where the power is...doubt we all got the same reason

I love dark and ghost pokémons, but i love fire and psychic pokémons too!
I didn't like Espeon at all!

Then
I was in a serious doubt of what to vote: Flareon or Umbreon?
I voted Umbreon, but was quite chocked by the amount of people who voted the same!

I was expecting that one of the first 3 forms were the top-voted!

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, English. Fix the posts or they're getting reported, if they haven't been already.

And Densetsu had done all of the work on the first post. I saw the edits.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
This is an English only site. Any more posts that are not in English will be facing warns. Those who have been told about it previously will face double.

This also is not the place to talk about who's thread this is. Weavile001, if I remember correctly, I told you the reason why this thread belongs to Black-Ice, now. You PM'd me about it. If you still have a problem, I suggest you PM someone with purple or red in their title.

Reactions: 1 person

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't really found a straightforward answer to this question. At what point in the story do you receive the evolution stones?

KazenoZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Ok, so, since this discussion is really long and the front page doesn't seem to have the answer for me, can anyone help me verify if this has been solved for R4i-Gold for the DSI? The original one, not 2.0/Pro and whatnot.

I tried the clean build which landed me on a white screen, and then tried the patch which got the game to boot but didn't let me through the first screen, saying that it can't save and that I should re-insert the game card. That was all running v1.35 of the loader.
After that I tried updating the loader to the latest version on the site for R4i Gold the original, but then not only the game reverted to white screening WITH the patch, Pokemon Black that used to work on the old one was not working now either.

So, anyone knows what the right steps I should take for R4i-Gold?
Thanks alot.

Reactions: 1 person

MichaelHunt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Im not really new to this site but im pretty new to posting in forums and what not(JUST MADE ACCOUNT) but i have been reading a little and i just cant find the answer for me. Since im new to flash carts and what not I need a little extra assistance. I have a R4 gold Pro that i use on my 3DS i have the latest firmware from the website EVERY game I have works for the most part except this one. Pokemon Conquest. I've tried tons of things downloading patched roms trying the R4 thing on the front page...the thing is..idk what type of R4 my flash cart actually is it uses wood kernel or something. If anything in this forum can help me get conquest working i would really appreciate it. ): tried tons of the things already stated and I still got nothing...sorry if im violating any rules.

Anastatius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I seem to be having difficulty with running the rom and I'm not too sure why. I have just a basic R4 that works with the original DS so I used the patch provided in the OP and applied it to the rom and yet I'm still getting a white screen when I try to load up the game. I've tried different roms but to no avail. I am also using the latest version of Wood R4 and whatnot as far as I know so I'm not too sure the problem might be.

Losguila

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PLEASE someone help me. I have an r4i gold plus with the latest firmware and I've tried the pre patched game/ clean game, but it still says error 4. Anyone with an idea?

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get pokemon conquest to run. I have the latest firmware installed. But whenever I start the game, I just get a white screen. Has anybody else gotten it to run? I have a supercard dstwo.

broitsak

Fight me.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who has this flashcart?
R4-SDHC_upgrade_revolution_for_DS_DSL.jpg
but mine says wifi on it(the only difference)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?