Gaming Official Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Charizard Vs Dragonite

• Total voters

gibbo9

Trophies
XP
Country
I've just got through the first battle on the DSTT and no anti-piracy yet.

People with r4's and DSTT's if you wanna try it, download the latest YSMENU RETROGAMEFAN kernel, then overwrite the DAT's with http://uploadmirrors...DAT_s_v6038.rar and DO NOT PATCH your rom. Try it and see how far you can get.

Just started the game. ty mate. lets see till where i can go playing
just like to confirm also working had to register to say thanks for everyones help this forum is awesome came here for pokemon black and white and you guys always help eachother out.

Santi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

People with r4's and DSTT's if you wanna try it, download the latest YSMENU RETROGAMEFAN kernel, then overwrite the DAT's with http://uploadmirrors...DAT_s_v6038.rar and DO NOT PATCH your rom. Try it and see how far you can get.

just like to confirm also working had to register to say thanks for everyones help this forum is awesome came here for pokemon black and white and you guys always help eachother out.
I no longer get the -4 error

FoxJumper

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

I'm using a DSTT and I've tried a few different official and unofficial kernels. As suggested above I tried Retrogamefan's YSmenu kernel. I tried both the patched and unpatched roms. It no longer gives me the errcode -4 message but it does not load either. It stays in the YS menu with the loading bar 1/4 full and stops there. It does not freeze but it does not load either. I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing similar issues or if anyone has other possible solutions to this. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

NicolasJ.AbdelNo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I'm playing this on R4i, using dicastia patch (which is hidden somewhere in this thread).

I had the errcode 4 at some point, im not sure if it was before or after i used a dicastia patched game, anyway, what I did was, i copied the .sav of pokemon black and renamed it to be pokemon conquest.sav

didnt get any other errors after that
ei man, thanks, i did what you did and it worked for me, ive been at this for 2 days now, so.....:)

NicolasJ.AbdelNo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I'm playing this on R4i, using dicastia patch (which is hidden somewhere in this thread).

I had the errcode 4 at some point, im not sure if it was before or after i used a dicastia patched game, anyway, what I did was, i copied the .sav of pokemon black and renamed it to be pokemon conquest.sav

didnt get any other errors after that
ei man, thanks, i did what you did and it worked for me, ive been at this for 2 days now, so..... :)
FOR ERR CODE -4, as 'Clydefrosch' said, use a clean rom & the
Dicastia-Patch for Pokemon Conquest

and after that rename a black/white pokemon save to the same name as your patched rom, that solved my problem, i have a r4i clone i think, and thanks for who ever answered my questions, AND for not BANNING ME :D

Rasenshurikenbum

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
M3 DS Real:
Without patch - white screen
With patch - everything works perfectly (of course I mean IPS patch from first page)

NOTE: I didn't need to use Yasu Software, just M3 Real soft from 26-1-2011 :)

PedroTheLion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I'm using a DSTT and I've tried a few different official and unofficial kernels. As suggested above I tried Retrogamefan's YSmenu kernel. I tried both the patched and unpatched roms. It no longer gives me the errcode -4 message but it does not load either. It stays in the YS menu with the loading bar 1/4 full and stops there. It does not freeze but it does not load either. I was just wondering if anyone else was experiencing similar issues or if anyone has other possible solutions to this. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Have you overwritten the two files with the ones linked in my post or in the Op? overwrite the two files with this http://uploadmirrors.com/download/1OVS2QBZ/DAT_s_v6038.rar It will not load otherwise.

bambamsmomma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I have a r4sdhc i tried the dicastia patch with what that guy said to put and it wont patch, i get an error what did i do wrong, will someone PM me with some help.

Have you tried the R4 / R4i SDHC / DSTT YSMENU  patch?
um, no i dont think, i dont have an r4i, he had ysmenu but it wouldnt work all that great on the sdhc, so i switched to r4pandora

Meylin

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hey guys. I have a r4i gold for 3DS, and the game is working with the YSmenu fix.

However, when I try to save up to a certain point in the game, weird black lines start appearing and disappearing on the screen while it's saving, and the Eevee keeps on bouncing but the saving doesn't end, and it somehow freezes... And when I launch the game afterwards, it first says that the Gallery data is corrupted, then when I try to load it, the black lines are back and it doesn't load...

Anybody else has got this issue ? And does anybody have any idea ?...

Santi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I feel like i'm the only r4 wood user that can't get it fixed! If anyone could help, my problem is the white screen on the YSmenu, I've already tried a patched rom, clean rom, prepatched rom, IPS patch, and the discatia patch! If anyone could PM, or just help out, it'd be greatly appreciated!

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I feel like i'm the only r4 wood user that can't get it fixed! If anyone could help, my problem is the white screen on the YSmenu, I've already tried a patched rom, clean rom, prepatched rom, IPS patch, and the discatia patch! If anyone could PM, or just help out, it'd be greatly appreciated!

i'm a original r4 wood user too and i get work doing this

get a CLEAN rom
2ch patch ips
lunar ips
LASTEST VERSION OF WOOD

just apply and play.....

i did this and play with no problem...
try with another microsd or scandisk, format and stuff

good luck

SinHarvest24

Shiroyasha
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Chad
Not sure what all the hype is about but so far the game has been pretty boring,does it get better down the road?

It is a bit bland compared to other games of the same genre...the only thing that i think keeps me going is the fact that i've yet to witness what my favourite pokemon (those that are in the game, at least) can do. The difficulty is also up there, somewhat, because grinding kinda sucks on different nuts in this game...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @OctoAori20, hi