Gaming Official Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Charizard Vs Dragonite

• Total voters

Darkivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have an R4i SDHC with the last Kernel 1.57b. i downloaded a clean rom, patched it and still error -4. Any help guys

change to RGF's Kernel
use the .dat fixes
use clean rom

Sorry but can u help me with that, dont know what is RGF´s Kernel or where to get it

http://gbatemp.net/t...pdatesreleases/
read and learn

ok ty mate for your help

did everything that has to be done and still error -4 on r4i

Darkivo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've just got through the first battle on the DSTT and no anti-piracy yet.

People with r4's and DSTT's if you wanna try it, download the latest YSMENU RETROGAMEFAN kernel, then overwrite the DAT's with http://uploadmirrors...DAT_s_v6038.rar and DO NOT PATCH your rom. Try it and see how far you can get.

Just started the game. ty mate. lets see till where i can go playing

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't seem to get it working on my AK2i D: I patched the game, got Akaio 1.8.9z and the newest loader.. it still gets stuck at loading
you have to use the loader from this website: http://akaio.net/loaders/
the loader thats in the Akaio 1.8.9z is an older version.

Still not working :S
you may need to format your microSD first. you should back up your data on your pc first, then use panasonic SD formatter: https://www.sdcard.org/downloads/formatter_3/
set format type to 'Full (overwrite)' and format size adjustment to 'on.
Once the SD is formatted try putting Akaio 1.8.9z back on it, with the loader from the website. Apply patched rom and it should work.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Already tried, but nothing

Are you using Wood latest version?

The latest wood for R4 on the DSTT? lol

Can anyone tell when and how does the AP protection kick in? Because the unpatched rom works so far on DSTT with the infolib patch in the op, but it's obvious that the patched version has not been added to he infolib/extinfo hence why everyone is getting all these error 4's.

Yeah, actually I realized this is our trouble :/

http://www.r4wood.com/news/127/Wood-Kernel-for-DSTT-DSTTi-Card-%252d-Wood4TT-V1.25.html

blacktestament5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone able to run this game on the iTouch DS flash cart? Or can help me getting it working.

I'm running the 3.9a but that's not saying much cause they haven't updated the iTouchDS since last year ;_;

Deleted member 473940

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone able to run this game on the iTouch DS flash cart? Or can help me getting it working.

I'm running the 3.9a but that's not saying much cause they haven't updated the iTouchDS since last year ;_;
There hasnt been any patch for the iTouch.. not sure if theres any work arounds for that.
Try using a patch from a different flashcart and see how that goes :)

Reactions: 1 person

Maxkhoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Palau
Anyone else having noticble slowdown issues right from the get go? (stuttering during battles/intro scene/loading new areas, sometimes during dialogue scenes) I can hear it skip, similar to when running a GBA emulator and having the CPU skip not in sync with the audio.
Running a dstwo with a class 8 4gb kingston. (have the latest patch and fw update)

Never had any other game act like this. Games that are known to tax mem card speeds like Portrait of Ruin, etc. all work great.
Not sure if it's normal, but when the game started and eevee is jumping while it says "wait for game to load" it took almost a minute to start up. That's a heck of a wait for a cartridge based game!

Thanks if anyone has any ideas. Could be the AP, or patch not quite optimized. And It seems crazy to think it could ONLY be the memory card since the next highest speed is a class 10 and I really doubt that everyone that has been able to get this working, has ONLY been using class 10 cards.

I experienced a mild slow down too, anyone? but not a big issue since I play 7 hrs already,
is it normal?

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm playing this on R4i, using dicastia patch (which is hidden somewhere in this thread).

I had the errcode 4 at some point, im not sure if it was before or after i used a dicastia patched game, anyway, what I did was, i copied the .sav of pokemon black and renamed it to be pokemon conquest.sav

didnt get any other errors after that

CaveStoryQuote

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playing this on R4i, using dicastia patch (which is hidden somewhere in this thread).

I had the errcode 4 at some point, im not sure if it was before or after i used a dicastia patched game, anyway, what I did was, i copied the .sav of pokemon black and renamed it to be pokemon conquest.sav

didnt get any other errors after that

All I got was whitescreen, but it was refreshing to see that after load errcode-4 time and time again.
I'm using R4i-SDHC. What flashcart are you using?

bambamsmomma

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I have a r4sdhc i tried the dicastia patch with what that guy said to put and it wont patch, i get an error what did i do wrong, will someone PM me with some help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol