SykoLogic

That gay nerd.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got the patch to work! (Lastest Loaders & 1.8.9z) :yaynds: :creep:

howwwww?!?!? lol

I have re-formatted my sdcard twice, installed 1.8.9z, updated loaders, checked CRC of ROM, is there anything else I need to do (change any of the game settings, like AP option to on/off/default?)

i didnt do anything! i patched it then i just updated my thing to 1.8.9z and put the latest loaders and it just worked

Spartan-117

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Got the patch to work! (Lastest Loaders & 1.8.9z) :yaynds: :creep:

howwwww?!?!? lol

I have re-formatted my sdcard twice, installed 1.8.9z, updated loaders, checked CRC of ROM, is there anything else I need to do (change any of the game settings, like AP option to on/off/default?)

i didnt do anything! i patched it then i just updated my thing to 1.8.9z and put the latest loaders and it just worked

well I guess I will try again, always getting FAT Error... :(

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
@ Spartan, if you're getting a Fat error, try another microSD or backup the one you are using and format it with the Panasonic SDFormatter.

Reactions: 1 person

Lulip0pz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay attempting to port over codes all day with little success but I think I found the issues, kinks, and bugs that are annoying me. Believe it or not this port over from JP to US version is nuts, Nintendo might of actually got something right for once. However, nothing beats the true crackers of the code.

Anything I find/convert will be dumped here:
http://cheats.gbatemp.net/forum/index.php?topic=6383.0

For testing and release. I'll try not to mess up the dex and hex too much so I don't brick anyone's cards.
Pretty challenging this Pokemon Conquest.

Anyways..

dan80315

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sill getting the same "Data cannot be read error" even after trying the solutions marked in the thread, anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

Im running an AK 2.1 with the latest AKAIO (1.8.9z and newest loader)

Same here. Anyone else getting this? Tried two different dumps of the ROM and both had the correct CRC32.

I have the yellow "Loading" text and it just hangs there.

AK 2.1, AKAIO 1.8.9z, tried reformatting, redownloaded ROM, patches, latest loaders and still doesn't work :l

Santi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, anyone get a "load rom errcode=-4. Please reset system." ?
What should I do ? I have an r4 sdhc v1.18. Thanks!

Update your firmware.

I tried updating to 1.34 but the result is that after the "loading" part of turning the DS on I just get a black screen.
Can another R4 SDHC user tell me what firmware they're using?

lugias

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I'm sill getting the same "Data cannot be read error" even after trying the solutions marked in the thread, anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

Im running an AK 2.1 with the latest AKAIO (1.8.9z and newest loader)

Same here. Anyone else getting this? Tried two different dumps of the ROM and both had the correct CRC32.

I have the yellow "Loading" text and it just hangs there.

AK 2.1, AKAIO 1.8.9z, tried reformatting, redownloaded ROM, patches, latest loaders and still doesn't work :l

I have this problem too... Have yellow "loading" screen with Akaio 1.8.9z and lastest loader.
But when I use old Akaio 1.8.9 game has "Data can't be read..." error :/

Chrona

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did a full format of the microsd card, installed the latest AKAIO, put on the latest loaders. Game still freezes on the loading screen :(

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hey guys, I have some problems with the game. I use the patch for the acekard 2i in the OP, the patch works, but when I try to load the game, I still get
that dang "data not found" error. I have the last akaio, so, it must be the rom... Or I am just so unlucky?

barbies.eating.b

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol