Gaming Official Pokemon Conquest Discussion Thread

Charizard Vs Dragonite

• Total voters

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should i upgrade to a different flashcard or do you guys think my Acecard 2 will eventually be able to handle this game? if not, what are better ones to use? i haven't looked around the site much till just yesterday so i may have missed out on anything better since i first got my flashcard 2 years ago.

Eventually, there may be a universal patch to work on all cards. It will take some time for something like that to come out though. I'd give it a week.
oh dang. >_<
btw, how did you make the psn trophy info appear in your sig?

Its on the official EU site under profiles. I'm a US PSN user, but I'm able to login to EU for some reason :O

Reactions: 1 person

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
hey i found the rom , but it seems that everyone has got it already....

Pokemon_Conquest_(USA).rar (54,69 Mb)

its the file name

well i dont knwo you all but .... its working on my emulator

xhedgehogx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i know theres a site with anti privacy patch to fix but it has a suvery on it and its against the rules to post it ;_;.....

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
5353-awww-yeah.jpg

my brother has just called me from the airport in 2 hours i gonna play it on my 3ds

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
No problems so far

Mind if I ask what kind of SD card you're using? I've heard some issues depends on the SD card itself. If my SD card isn't the problem, I don't know what is... I've already updated the firmware.

when i tested mine this morning was on a Speed 10 16GB Micro SD

Makoto03

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Should i upgrade to a different flashcard or do you guys think my Acecard 2 will eventually be able to handle this game? if not, what are better ones to use? i haven't looked around the site much till just yesterday so i may have missed out on anything better since i first got my flashcard 2 years ago.

Eventually, there may be a universal patch to work on all cards. It will take some time for something like that to come out though. I'd give it a week.
oh dang. >_<
btw, how did you make the psn trophy info appear in your sig?

Its on the official EU site under profiles. I'm a US PSN user, but I'm able to login to EU for some reason :O
oh, i see. cool

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Am I allowed to ask, since I am not sure about these things. How long does it usually take an AP patch to be developed?
When it's done. Best answer anyone can give. There is no way to determine how long one would take to be made.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Am I allowed to ask, since I am not sure about these things. How long does it usually take an AP patch to be developed?
When it's done. Best answer anyone can give. There is no way to determine how long one would take to be made.

well just so people know also

its a new AP thats not been fixed yet, so this is not a copy paste solve like alot of games
normally the AP is similar to a older release
The Japanaese region AP normally similar
but this game is completely different from the Jap one so will be a little while

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: nes remix 1 had the bad one, nes remix 2 had the good one