1. HNKii

OP HNKii GBAtemp Fan

Switzerland
    I'm trying to find a list of games that these two adapters supported, but most of the games I see are from the Nintendont list, but I already have a modded RVL-001 Wii so I have no need for Nintendont support.
    Q1: Wii U game compatibility.
    I am trying to find Wii U titles that also supported the GameCube adapters. I already own a copy of SSBU so the "activation" shouldn't be an issue if needed.

Q2: Wii mode compatibility.
    Will either of the adapters give GameCube controller support back to games under Wii mode(provided the games have GC controller support in the first place)?

Some other questions, not Wii U related but also about the adapters:
    Q3:Switch compatibility.
    Before the 4.0 update Mayflash updated the adapter to work with the Switch, but GC controllers only worked as Pokken controllers.
    Now, with the 4.0 update natively supporting the official GC adapter, are GC controllers recognized as normal Pro controllers thru the mayflash adapter too?

Q4: Windows compatibility.
    I know mayflash adapter has a PC mode, but are there also drivers for Windows that supports the official adapter?
    I need one that allows my GC controllers to be recognized as game controllers for all programs and not just within Dolphin emulator.
    And if there is one, does the controls lag using the driver for an official adapter?

Thank you for answering!

2. LaPingas

LaPingas let's go mangoooooo

Israel
    1. Natively.. Only Smash. But I'd you use Homebrew you can use the adapter to make your GCC act like a Gamepad/Pro Controller
    2. Unfortunately.. no. At least not yet.
    3. I have no idea since I don't own a Switch and don't follow the news
    4. You can use a driver with Zadig n shit.. but you will be able to use it only in games which let you choose your input device.
    I think it doesn't cause lag. Melee players play netplay with the adapter, but with the built in drivers that come with Dolphin. It doesn't cause lag because of the adapter itself from what I understand.

HNKii likes this.
  3. HNKii

OP HNKii GBAtemp Fan

Switzerland
    Sorry for the late reply. That was very helpful! :D

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Compatible, Official, Nintendo