Country
United States
Reactions: hippy dave

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Would it be possible to dump saves and such using Ninjhax?

Also, by browser exploit, I mean the old Spider thing that was used to edit RAM on consoles without having to actually do anything major like Gateway.
Smea said there will be RAM hacking later.

BroBuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I installed Ninjhax on my 9.9.0 US New 3DS XL. Installed it all fine, but whenever I try to load an homebrew app Ninjhax freezes. Anyone know what the issue is?

Azweezey

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to download the new boot.3dsx for 2.0 your using the one for 1.1.. Thats where my problem comes in, For some reason I can't launch any of the CFW's even though I'm on 9.0.0-20u and for some reason ninjhax 1.1 won't boot anymore either, it just keeps going to the browser, and I've tried all the 9.x qr codes. But when I install 2.0 it boots up just fine, so what is different with the boot from 9.2 to 9.3+, and why does it boot into the homebrew browser with the 1.1 boot.3dsx on 2.0 and then freeze, I've lost everything so far and can't seem to find a way to fix this one...

BroBuzz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you need to download the new boot.3dsx for 2.0 your using the one for 1.1.. Thats where my problem comes in, For some reason I can't launch any of the CFW's even though I'm on 9.0.0-20u and for some reason ninjhax 1.1 won't boot anymore either, it just keeps going to the browser, and I've tried all the 9.x qr codes. But when I install 2.0 it boots up just fine, so what is different with the boot from 9.2 to 9.3+, and why does it boot into the homebrew browser with the 1.1 boot.3dsx on 2.0 and then freeze, I've lost everything so far and can't seem to find a way to fix this one...
Do you have a download link for the 2.0 version? I downloaded the homebrew starter kit on the ninjhax 2.0 website but apparently that didn't work

Last edited by BroBuzz,

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country

I did the exact same thing last night the ninjhax 1 and 2 pages confused me and took me awhile to click I had the older software lol just re download version 2.00 and it will work...

supermariorick

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait so smealum said something about ramhacking? source please. inb4 twitter. how can i find a list of every likely usermode thing Ninjhax 2.0 can do? inb4 twitter and im wasting my time and should just go to smealum's twitter instead

DjoeN

Captain Haddock!
Trophies
Website
djoen.dommel.be
XP
Country
Belgium
For those that like to know (maybe it's already posted)
- Playcoinsetter (3dsx version) does work with ninjhax 2.0 on a N3DS Sysnand 9.9.0-26x

- Cubic Ninja (Original cart) does work fine on N3DS (i have a problem with my original CN gamecart, but lucky i have a spare and that one works perfect)
- Cubic Ninja on Sky3DS freezes in homebrew launcher after a few seconds

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Very strange results for Ninjhax 2.0 for me. Not wanting to risk my current Ninjhax 1.1b on 9.2 EmuNAND, I decided to use a new SD card and create a 9.9 EmuNAND using Ninjhax 2.0.

Ninjhax 2.0 does install, but all homebrew seems to hang when loading homebrew. Does anybody know what could be causing this?

froggydarren

Trophies
XP
Country
Very strange results for Ninjhax 2.0 for me. Not wanting to risk my current Ninjhax 1.1b on 9.2 EmuNAND, I decided to use a new SD card and create a 9.9 EmuNAND using Ninjhax 2.0.

Ninjhax 2.0 does install, but all homebrew seems to hang when loading homebrew. Does anybody know what could be causing this?

Did you update the save on the cubic ninja? You need to re do the QR code on the ninjhax 2 site as you most prob have the ninjhax 1.1 save installed that will fix that

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For those that like to know (maybe it's already posted)
- Playcoinsetter (3dsx version) does work with ninjhax 2.0 on a N3DS Sysnand 9.9.0-26x

- Cubic Ninja (Original cart) does work fine on N3DS (i have a problem with my original CN gamecart, but lucky i have a spare and that one works perfect)
- Cubic Ninja on Sky3DS freezes in homebrew launcher after a few seconds

Do you have a download link for that playcoinsetter app sounds pretty snazzy loo

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Did you update the save on the cubic ninja? You need to re do the QR code on the ninjhax 2 site as you most prob have the ninjhax 1.1 save installed that will fix that
I've tried it with fresh saves on both my genuine Cubic Ninja cartridge and also a rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :ohnoes: @NoiseCommander3DS Would you please turn down that noise. I haven't had my COFFEE yet... +1