[Official] MediCat VHD - A USB Bootable Windows 11 Virtual Harddisk for PC Repair

Ludo453

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
[QUOTE = "Jayro, post: 9351392, member: 310594"] En français, je pense que ce serait 28Go [/ QUOTE]
J'ai fait ça en fait la question est surtout par rapport à ventoy qu'une clé de 128go et ça ne veut pas trop gros?
merci a toi pour tout tes reponses ton travail et ton vhd j'adore, pour la cle virtuel ca fonctionne tres bien mais tu pense qu'il faut autorisé l'ecriture ?

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
I did that in fact the question is especially compared to ventoy that a key of 128go and that does not mean too big?
thank you to you for all your answers your work and your vhd I love it, for the virtual key it works very well but you think that writing should be authorized?
I fee like something got lost in translation, as I don't know how to answer this question. :unsure:

Last edited by Jayro,
Reactions: Ludo453

BastardFromNowhere

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
[QUOTE = "Jayro, post: 9351392, member: 310594"] En français, je pense que ce serait 28Go [/ QUOTE]
J'ai fait ça en fait la question est surtout par rapport à ventoy qu'une clé de 128go et ça ne veut pas trop gros?
merci a toi pour tout tes reponses ton travail et ton vhd j'adore, pour la cle virtuel ca fonctionne tres bien mais tu pense qu'il faut autorisé l'ecriture ?
Effectivement même en français j'ai du mal a comprendre ta question [emoji1]

Reactions: Ludo453

Ludo453

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
No, there shouldn't be any limit. You may want to format the usb first.
@Jayro ok I did it and I did it again but now no longer need the iodd mini and advice to create the virtual usb key to put the medicat you gave me everything works fine cons why put the virtual usb key write-able?

Last edited by Ludo453,

looper972

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I wanted to understand why Medicat changed so much nothing to do with the beginning. there are too many weird bugs now, we no longer see medicat on the home page just ventoy we no longer see jayro's personalization not that good. And it's slower at startup I don't understand anything, whereas version 20.10 for example worked very well and on 21.01 several images are not recognized etc ... it's a shame.

Last edited by looper972,

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello,
I wanted to understand why Medicat changed so much nothing to do with the beginning. there are too many weird bugs now, we no longer see medicat on the home page just ventoy we no longer see jayro's personalization not that good. And it's slower at startup I don't understand anything, whereas version 20.10 for example worked very well and on 21.01 several images are not recognized etc ... it's a shame.
I don't think you're doing something right... Also, this is MediCat VHD, a separate project from the main MediCat USB. This can be added to MediCat USB for more functionality. But MediCat VHD is just a Windows 10 install that's mostly left blank on purpose, so users can create their own bootable OS for PC repair.

AAA3A

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
1) Does Medicat VHD work on a ntfs formatted volume?
2) Can settings and files be saved in the iso file? If so, how?
A big thank you to Jayro who has done a wonderful job with this tool that saves me a lot of time!
I know it must take him a long time, but it works perfectly and solves the problems of all Médicat users and even more!
Thanks a lot!

lucaspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I tried to download using magnet link but the download doesn't start. I don't know why, I'm using the same everyday client used to download MediCat USB. Meh.

Last edited by lucaspeed,

lucaspeed

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Ok, the problem is Deluge. For some reason it doesn't download magnet metadata. Tried with Transmission and BBittorrent, all is ok. Thanks

Reactions: momosala

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: see ya