Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
freakmasamune said:
freakmasamune said:
HI

I was playing The Legend Of Zelda - Spirit Tracks, but my save file suddenly get deleted and I was really far, trying to enter the desert temple.

Do you have a save file close to this point, because I didn't find it.

Thanks in advance
If I send you my save file, could you use it, then IMMEDIATELY after you do the spirit flute bit in the sand sanctuary could you save it and send it back to me? That'd be great, thanks
smile.gif

Edit: My save is up:
http://www.2shared.com/file/10143220/808be...st-cracked.html
That IS the save file, not the rom.

tommyt

Trophies
XP
Country
does anyone have a save file when you unlocked the fire region if so would you please be able to upload it to me cause mine keeps crashing. (I'm using an R4)

freakmasamune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks Gnargle for the save file, but for some strange reason every time I copy it on my sd card and try to play the game it shows the message: "creating save file" and both games are empty

Can somebody help me with this problem

Im using an r4 from r4i.cn

Thanks

Enter_Shikari

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
freakmasamune said:
Thanks Gnargle for the save file, but for some strange reason every time I copy it on my sd card and try to play the game it shows the message: "creating save file" and both games are empty

Thanks

Make sure that both the save and the game have the absolute same name.
if its "legend of zelda spirit tracks" for the ROM and "Legend of zelda spirit tracks" for the save, it wont work. its that accurate.
try that, and post your results. hope i helped! and a merry xmas to you.

ppx

Trophies
XP
Country
Any chance someone has a save file after the fire temple?

My save file suddenly deleted when it was working perfectly until then
frown.gif

Thanks
biggrin.gif

Gnargle

Trophies
XP
Country
freakmasamune said:

Thanks
You need to convert the save file from G6DS format to R4. There's a website for it somewhere...
AHA! http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php That should be it
smile.gif

OK, just uploaded it to 2shared again, this time as the R4 save version.
http://www.2shared.com/file/10163360/9fe51...4_version_.html

CannonFoddr

Regular GBATemp Lurker
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
CannonFoddr said:
king rincer said:
QUOTE said:
If you go to the top of the room there should be a switch which you've already hit, go right then and down and there will be another switch which will extend the gap.

there are only 2 switches in the room one in the top right of the map, which i have already switched to get the 3rd teardrop. and one top left with large gaps eithe side.

It does look as though there should be another switch somewhere but i cant see it for the life of me....

I'm starting o think its anti piracy or somthing.
IIRC - that switch isn't needed - if you have the 3 tears then hit the phantom & let Zelda take control

perhaps this switch is used later (when you have boomerang perhaps) to unlock a hidden chest or something
I can confirm that this switch in top left corner of level 1 (Spirit tower) is actually a large chest - use the boomerang to activate it & a chest appears near top of level (near first tear)

freakmasamune

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gnargle said:
freakmasamune said:

Thanks
You need to convert the save file from G6DS format to R4. There's a website for it somewhere...
AHA! http://www.shunyweb.info/convert.php That should be it
smile.gif

OK, just uploaded it to 2shared again, this time as the R4 save version.
http://www.2shared.com/file/10163360/9fe51...4_version_.html
Thank you for all your help, but it doesn't work. It's still creating a new save file.

Gnargle

Trophies
XP
Country
frown.gif
OK, sorry I can't help any more than that.
If anyone could PLEASE get past the sand sanctuary for me, I would be in your debt forever!
biggrin.gif

d3co

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Does anybody have a save file at the tower of Spirits where you get the 4th part of the map? My save file got corrupted and I don't want to start over
frown.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm not reading all this thread because of spoilers.
I'm on the tower, after you have done the snow temple, i have no idea what to do once you have got a phantom.
I've seen a wall which i think you can bomb on floor 1 (not 2), and each time i'm running with the bomb i don't get there in time >->
Do i need to buy a bomb pocket from the balloon guy?

Dark Blade

Flippin' Insane
Trophies
XP
Country
deanxxczx said:
I'm not reading all this thread because of spoilers.
I'm on the tower, after you have done the snow temple, i have no idea what to do once you have got a phantom.
I've seen a wall which i think you can bomb on floor 1 (not 2), and each time i'm running with the bomb i don't get there in time >->
Do i need to buy a bomb pocket from the balloon guy?
Search legend of zelda SP walkthrough on google cause I have no idea where you are.
wink2.gif

Smokey911

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Could someone please post an M3Real or M3iZero save just after you leave the goron valley after talking to the shaman person and being told to get your train ready. My save corrupted itself

Jesse-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ShinRyouma said:
How do I open the tracks to End of Earth Station and the botom left island on forest realm? What quests do I have to take? Thank you.

The bottom left island is the entry to the Dark Realm, you'll get there after your last visit to the tower.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: either you have usb C and no one else does, or everone else has usb c except you. haha