shito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
uljm05600.jpg

source
sorry guys, but i didn't found a larger picture,but it looks fine.

shito

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
deanxxczx said:
Point download the Japanese version please?
Major spoilers if you actually want to know the story.
i'm learning japanese, so it could help me with it, actualy i don't see sany major spoilers, i played most of kingdom hearts games, and we have a basic of how the story going to be for bbs, so is just the dialogue (well at least for me).

LonerGoth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd like to know where to go to learn the kingdom hearts story...

maybe someone is making a wikipedia dedicated to it?

EDIT: found it, all hail google~
http://kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Wiki

and it looks like I didn't even hear or read about Final Mix, until just now... nor did I hear or read previously about the mere existence of the Kingdom Hearts Novels.

LonerGoth

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow dean ... thanks for the link... way load of information, and screenshots, and gameplay graphics in there...

Quite handy.

Dumb idea... the makers of the kingdom hearts franchise, maybe they are both trying to make money, like we all expect, but maybe they are also trying to please gamers that don't have Just one console?

You got to admit, having to buy a psp for kingdom hearts bbs, is a great way to get me, to buy a psp... especially since there are no emulators worth a damn out there for it.

Anyway, I like kingdom hearts, making me buy a new console is annoying though...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Eo3Bh06drc