Official GBAtemp review of Fantastic Noodles

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You should e-mail them when their next product comes out and tell them you want to review it for GBAtemp.net and maybe you won't have to buy their next product.

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
food9rs9.jpg
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

mossy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i think gbatemp has been paid to do this review. totally biased. Im disappointed Dirtie
laugh.gif

I'm not so sure. I've eaten Fantastic Noodles and a rating of 8.333* out of 10 seems pretty accurate.
wink.gif

They need to print a warning about the ease with which you can burn your hand after adding boiling water - I know some people who got some bad burns.

...And there should be changeable casing for people who prefer a colour that matches their fork.
tongue.gif

How does it compare with the other noodle brands? We need a chart showing pros and cons.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guess theyre the "Maruchan" of your area..

cup1-284.jpg

eugh... I eat the Chicken flavor!!

Taking Over and making into "your soup" topic!!!!
ph34r.gif
ph34r.gif

coloneldecker

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pot stinking noodleeeeeeee?!?! review the mk5 u lazy bar stewards! i dont own a slot 1 card yet and im not getting any of those lame micro sd based cards. i want the power of inbuilt flash ram, but the ds-x is too damn expensive! "oh look mother they dropped the price of the measly half gig ds-x to an oh so cheap $99! i wonder how much their 2gig card will cost? i bet it will only be $200 or something! bargain!" [note: heavy sarcasm intended]

mk5 sounds good except for the huge transfer times for files, which i would put up with cos of the excellent price of $59 for the 2gig version. u hear that u thieving ds-x team?! unless ur 2gig ds-x is $59 it wont even get a second look from me or my friends! i hope the ds-x dies a horrible horrible death!

the ultra flashpass ex sounds exactly like the mk5 but the mk5 wasnt listed as being a compatible clone in the review, so hurry up and get us the mk5 review..... u lazy bar stewards!

end rant
hate2.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Words cannot express how awesome this review is
biggrin.gif
Nice one Dirtie, very professionally done. Just keep an eye on the use-by date next time, we want you to live!
...And there should be changeable casing for people who prefer a colour that matches their fork.
tongue.gif
laugh.gif

Dammit I want noodles now
*checks cupboard*
.. Score! It's noodle time! (and they don't even come with a pot, cheap b*stards
dry.gif
)

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
QUOTE said:
I would say boiling the water.. How?! I'm not a chemist, you know...

Yes, I prefer DS-Noodle, or Noodle Simply, because they boil water on the fly. No need to heat up the water, watch over the water, pour the water.... I don't have time to spend on tedious stuff! LOL get Fantastic Noodles if you are a boiler, LOL. Noodle Simply FTW!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Why do that when they make bogus accounts