• Start date
  • Views 125,537
  • Replies 86

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Well it was already answered on page 4 too, someone asked if it worked on 7.2, the answer was yes, and then someone else asked.about 8.x and.o said no cards where blocked between 7.2-8.x

arda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it is a fake site, the official site of r4i sdhc dual-core is r4isdhc.com! And the latest version is r4i sdhc dual-core 2014! The latest firmware is v3.5b
I believe in hk's announcement:

As R4ISDHC DUAL CORE Card and R4I SDHC SILVER Card developers and engineers stopped cooperating with agent, kernel and firmware updated by developers and engineers for the original R4ISDHC DUAL CORE Card and R4I SDHC SILVER Card will be uploaded on www.r4isdhc.hk in future (r4isdhc.com domain belongs to the agent ,theengineers of R4ISDHC DUAL CORE Card and R4I SDHC SILVER Card are no longer supported technical updated for any products sold on www.r4isdhc.com), original R4ISDHC DUAL CORE Card and R4I SDHC SILVER Card engineers will continue to upgrade and upload kernel and firmware for the original R4ISDHC DUAL CORE Card and R4I SDHC SILVER Card on www.r4isdhc.hk, sorry for any inconvenience caused to you

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill