Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, not sure what happened...how the match against RR were they called?

Anyways...nobody seemed to like my idea about Police Academy
frown.gif
....but for a team name....how about Gun Takers?...think about it...its been proven stopping power is overall the best Perk 2 spot...so no room for Overkill...but I dunno about y'all, but I almost always try and kill someone and take their gun, preferably my primary Assault rifle and stealing a LMG...and I'm sure I heard a couple players here do the same thing.

Gun Takers would send the message that not only will we kill you...but we'l take your gats too.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Rockstar said:
whoa whoa im new to cod here and would love to have matches with you guys how exactly do i join

Post your friend code in the friend code thread, and here.

Remain active, and check the first post, and put our codes in.

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GT Stroke here,
I think we lost the first round at 2230 yesterday because of my terrible performance. Had I converted at least 5 more kills we may have won.
The longer it takes to get the kill the least likely you will remain alive.

I have noticed something: if I play without the wiimote sleeve, the wiimote is very light and my accurracy is shit. Anyone else note that?

I'll use a heavier gun next time that is less sensitive

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ConJ said:
Hello all. Sorry I wasnt there last night, my family got some really bad news, so yeah, sorry guys.

I am very sorry to hear that. If it is medical or health related I can relate. We have to convey some type of compromizing news to families every day.

The greatest gift of the medical profession to me personally is getting to go home and see healthy, normal people and it makes me cherish what is still normal in my life.

ConJ I hope whatever it is, things turn out okay.

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good effort last night guys, we just need to work more as a team than a bunch of Rambos, as someone put it. I'm gonna try to get a match together within the next couple days. I don't care if it's 3v3 4v4 whatever. I'd just like to get a green W up on our board. After our match I played some HC against a few members of another clan, and did as well, if not better than them and the rest of my team was green, except 1 person. I'm keeping an eye open for a good clan for us to challenge, you should do the same. We also have some new faces in our crowd. Member lists need to be updated.

I'm going to start playing HC exclusively. If anyone would like to scrimmage, send me an invite. We definitely need more practice as a team than just 20 minutes of scrambling before a double header. Skype was working good, everyone was able to listen in. A couple of you need to accept my requests, and the rest should download it. We can have our game chats in skype as it doubles as a voice conference and IM application. Everyone not registered on GameBattles needs to do so. Unseen, Army, or myself can invite you to the clan.

Again, I'm gonna scout out a good clan for to challenge and try to get a game going within the next couple days. Hours are gonna have to be mid to late PM EST. Anyone interested let me know.

@Stroke: I just saw your post when I was typing this, lol. We all could have done better, no one player holds the blame for the losses.

I do, however, propose that our next matches all be TDM, domination, or HQ. The sabotage match ended just as soon as it began because of two well placed grenades. Also, I think best of 5 will work better for us at this point. Either that, or we get some REAL team practices in. The guys that attend the most practice sessions are gonna be the most prepared and probably the first ones in the matches. Due to our broad range of time zones coordinating anything with this clan is a mission. It doesn't help when the opposing clan is in an even bigger clusterf$#k (the guys who played the 1st match know what I'm talking about). Post your normal daily availability and I'll chart it out.

The new clan site is now up and ready for member registrations. The most up-to-date info is going to be posted there, so bookmark it. Site is: http://teamgt.webege.com/index.php

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is why I said to make set squads to practice and play with, so each squad can devise a strategy...its easier to do this with 5 players, than 25 as a whole.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Who needs to be posted in front for members i will get right on it. So we lost that other match vs that open invite team. Hmmm i think, we will need more practice and i am gonna stop sniping since that is on reason we lost against those juggernoobs RR.

P.S And i know we have some good computer people here i was just wondering (instead of putting topic on computer thread) Anyone k,now a good laptop for multimedia work, other than a mac? Need it for capturing and editing videos so like 4gb of ram minimum
tongue.gif
anyone know one?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oops... I am sorry I forgot to post that I wouldn't be able to make the clan match.
frown.gif

And, we lost?
frown.gif

EDIT: I just registered for the new website.

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
jaydoc05 said:
ConJ said:
Hello all. Sorry I wasnt there last night, my family got some really bad news, so yeah, sorry guys.

I am very sorry to hear that. If it is medical or health related I can relate. We have to convey some type of compromizing news to families every day.

The greatest gift of the medical profession to me personally is getting to go home and see healthy, normal people and it makes me cherish what is still normal in my life.

ConJ I hope whatever it is, things turn out okay.

Thanks man.

My little cousin died of heart attack. He was only 21. I didnt know him that well, but my mum's pretty cut up about it. But, as they say, life goes on.
rolleyes.gif

How do I get added to the team at http://teamgt.webege.com/index.php

jaydoc05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, so I do need the wiijacket to add weight and control
I also need red dot sight for the Uzi. That gun by hip has too much recoil for me.
I will still use heavier guns in the future

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Kind of useless now considering my cat probably has a wifi chip inside it