• Total voters

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I agree w/ that list for the most part. If anyone else has a problem w/ it they can post here, if not then they obviously don't care, and so we shouldn't. Tonight I will be on, I'm down to play some private matches and get some practice in. Anyone interested just send invites. It really helps coordinate if you come to the chat first and let us know when you're going on.

Make sure your FC's are up to date.

We now have 5 on skype so it's looking good so far. PM me w/ your skype login and I'll give you everyone else's.

@Unseen: AH, you are [GT]iRapez. I was wondering who that was sending me an invite. Use whatever account you want man, just make sure you have all your favorite stuff available. If I were you, I'd just scratch your Unseen account and use iRapez as the main one. Spawning late every time is gonna be detrimental for you as well as the rest of your team.

EDIT: Invisable DID play in our clan match and did good, so he stays. A few of ya's need to do some leveling before tomorrow though.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thats why i am using irapez and btw i cant go on chat unfortunately because my computer is bugged and cant acces on ipod

I will pm u the skype now

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
I am cleaning up the members llist becuase i am so nerved by always putting it aside and now that i have free time i will clean it up
smile.gif

How it will work, is i will post all the names i think, aren't active enough first then if most members agree i will pm them and tell them something.

[GT]Invisable- 0593-8126-17187 (i think, that he should stayk,just put him here because i dont see him much)
[GT]Ether- 0485-2539-2939
[GT[PSWII(itsmeoreo)- 0750-9300-5719
[GT]Gum(zop2241)- 1273-9961-3479
[GT]R8221- 0090-9743-7651
{GT]IBrawl 0426-7820-0795
[GT]zZz (MozyMan)- 9068-7300-886
[GT]Iceman (scorpin200) 0000-2041-9545
[GT]BOOF 1315-9601-5208
[GT]Bammer-4299-7721-1658
Iceman- 0000-2041-9548
[GT]MTF-2124-8473-4630
[GT]Ringo-033181895939
[Gt]TheNewbPleaser 4407-9962-3742
[GT] Sketter 3239-3267-4618
kpham: 2723-5174-4140
[GT]IDIE/AID:371016013638
Knives:0280-1553-7972
GTABeL09: 2700-2911-1269

Do you guys agree with this or no?

Take kpham and invisable out. I saw them playing this week. The others I'm not sure about. Maybe they didn't add enough FCs or something.

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
So i installed Skype but on the computer wich i don't think I have a mic on, broke the other computer with a mic on. but I'll be able to hear what you say so add me (guess what my username is*)

Also, I need to know if i had to drop out of one match?

*If you couldn't guess it, it is "yobemal"

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, my name ain't on this list but I think I need more practice in hardcore anyways. I also wanna wait until I can get a computer to use and play. So can I red shirt myself and be put on the practice squad?...I will be onliine tonite during the tournament match, if y'all wanna play and practice between matches...my friend code is posted so just invite me.

Also, on the topic of the team name...I think I have a great idea...lol.

I feel and think some would agree that we don't need to use the GT symbol to represent this site...if you divide all the friend codes into groups of 5 and that is your set team you play and practice with...we can then call ourselves PoliceAcademy...since there were so many sequels...we could set the teams into clans to be named by our 5 man team.

Police Academy

PA1

PA2

PA3

PA4

And so on...but we are all the same team per say and we could even have our own interal standings, as well if someone would wanna organize that.

Divide the teams into 5 players, time zone, and most active.

Thoughts?

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
If I have to drop out of any rounds, tell me too cuz I won't be able to chat while I play.

Here are my classes' weapons:

Mini-uzi
Ak-74u
Ak-47
M16
Dragunav

I will use RPG with my rifle classes... unless it's not allow?
unsure.gif

Bandolier with the SMG
oe maybe claymores

Has anyone considered overkill since hardcore increases bullet damage?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
If I have to drop out of any rounds, tell me too cuz I won't be able to chat while I play.

Here are my classes' weapons:

Mini-uzi
Ak-74u
Ak-47
M16
Dragunav

I will use RPG with my rifle classes... unless it's not allow?
unsure.gif

Bandolier with the SMG
oe maybe claymores

Has anyone considered overkill since hardcore increases bullet damage?

I think you have to accept the invitation to join the team since registration for the team isn't open, and I just steal other people's weapons and call that my "overkill"
tongue.gif

Posts merged

QUOTE(DDeeds @ Jan 8 2010, 09:13 AM) Well, my name ain't on this list but I think I need more practice in hardcore anyways. I also wanna wait until I can get a computer to use and play. So can I red shirt myself and be put on the practice squad?...I will be onliine tonite during the tournament match, if y'all wanna play and practice between matches...my friend code is posted so just invite me.

Also, on the topic of the team name...I think I have a great idea...lol.

I feel and think some would agree that we don't need to use the GT symbol to represent this site...if you divide all the friend codes into groups of 5 and that is your set team you play and practice with...we can then call ourselves PoliceAcademy...since there were so many sequels...we could set the teams into clans to be named by our 5 man team.

Police Academy

PA1

PA2

PA3

PA4

And so on...but we are all the same team per say and we could even have our own interal standings, as well if someone would wanna organize that.

Divide the teams into 5 players, time zone, and most active.

Thoughts?

There was talk about team divisions but the problem was organizing more than one team. It would be hard.

DDeeds

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, after this match we could work on team divisions. I can organize it...I been running teams for MMOs for a very long time now.

Each squad takes turns on Game Battles, as our collective team. This way we all get to compete. Set our matches on the weekends when most are active, I would think.

It would be nice to know general regions.where. everyone is from...maybe update the friend code post with you regions...like European, N.America, South America and so forth. Then I can divide them into Time zone. The teams of 5s I makle will be your squad, whom you practice and compete with. Devise your own 'positions' and strategies for various matches like headquarters. A common way of communication is advisable...I have free nights and weekends, so I wouldn't have a problem conferencing a phone call...lol.

Instead of swapping out players, you can swap out entire squads. Well advanced notice would be needed for matches and well advanced notice if a squad doesn't have a full squad able to make the match.

Thoughts?

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
Alright guys. I should be online tonight. However it will be 2am where I am. So if im not there (I should be) its because ive fallen asleep.

Should we setup our skype stuff, see if works ok?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Biomutant looks cool tho, may have to try that
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BigOnYa...