yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
UnseenHero said:
sorry haven't been on i was busy so ya..clan war maybe sometime in January because i am busy over December and we must make a clan war one week in advance so ya....and ya tomorrow when i get to play (MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW THATS WHY
biggrin.gif
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D) i will see clan people and see who to remove and i will post my new accounts fc in fc thread (the real copy account)

Happy birthday!
grog.gif

arodey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey High Irish, that was pretty fun last night we were doing pretty good, well you were and I had my moments. You always seem to be in private matchs. Look forward to doing it again.

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Just prestiged again so im gonna try and get the golden shotgun so i need to use the W1200 (thats one of the worst wep in the game.) and it a nightmare getting kills with it even worse to get headshots, so my k/d rate is going straight to he*l
biggrin.gif

and, really nice playd at domination army, but you really gonna stop stealing frags
happy.gif

btw guys, what timezones are u in? I'm at GMT+1

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yobemal said:
Just prestiged again so im gonna try and get the golden shotgun so i need to use the W1200 (thats one of the worst wep in the game.) and it a nightmare getting kills with it even worse to get headshots, so my k/d rate is going straight to he*l
biggrin.gif

and, really nice playd at domination army, but you really gonna stop stealing frags
happy.gif

btw guys, what timezones are u in? I'm at GMT+1

Golden Shotgun is a nightmare to get. I am working on it, and so far my K/D ratio hasn't taken a hit (maybe it's because I am pretty good with a shotgun
unsure.gif
)
wink.gif
I am using the pump one first, then the semi auto.
biggrin.gif

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
Golden Shotgun is a nightmare to get. I am working on it, and so far my K/D ratio hasn't taken a hit (maybe it's because I am pretty good with a shotgun
unsure.gif
)
wink.gif
I am using the pump one first, then the semi auto.
biggrin.gif

I like the pump better. I have a tendency to fire the semi auto too rapidly and in turn get a lot of missed shots due to the crazy recoil. The pump's fire rate gives me time to focus on the target better. But I'm not going for any golden weapons until I'm at the final prestige.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol im soo busy i havent played for like 5days
frown.gif
so ya anyone wanna have a just for fun clan match? what i mean liek we get 8clan memebers and we play like free for all or wtv within our clan or mike myers or something:P

ConJ

The Toker
Trophies
Website
xat.com
XP
Country
UnseenHero said:
Lol im soo busy i havent played for like 5days
frown.gif
so ya anyone wanna have a just for fun clan match? what i mean liek we get 8clan memebers and we play like free for all or wtv within our clan or mike myers or something:P

Sounds good. Lets do it.

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
what, 31?? had the highest in clan before at 29
biggrin.gif
but damn, u owned them there.

and the S&D was just... well.. weird... and our team should have won that match..!

And what about having the clan FFA or something at the double xp weekend?

EDIT: ...
Can't take it anymore.. W1200 is too bad, from 1.80 to 1.73...
and thanks for covering me at TT army, would probably be at 1.50 if u havnt
happy.gif
and remember u said an easy way to get camo's in, what was that again?

EDIT, again: don't think i'm gonna prestige anymore, it's just to hard beeing in such low levels without red dot and perks
biggrin.gif
so gonna try get golden AK and shotgun.

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
on XxIzRAPEZxX my ratio was 1.86 and then i played like 4SND matches and its 1.5now...-.- (will get my fc when i next go on forgot
ohmy.gif
frown.gif

And i was thinking we need 10people for dec 27 so any volunteers i am one i will add on first post...

EDIT: Riicky delete your account or else you will be expelled from the clan you are hacking and are 6on leaderboards by hacing so ya if you do not delete your accoutn by 27 of december you are kicked out

yobemal

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
UnseenHero said:
on XxIzRAPEZxX my ratio was 1.86 and then i played like 4SND matches and its 1.5now...-.- (will get my fc when i next go on forgot
ohmy.gif
frown.gif

And i was thinking we need 10people for dec 27 so any volunteers i am one i will add on first post...

XxIzRAPEZxX? and volunteers for what?
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Even my mum slept on that uremum