• Total voters

sgt.bond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neku_Sakuraba said:
I'd like to tryout since my k/d ration isn't over 1.2....
me kill headshot last LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
the first match u sucked but that was because of ur team 42 kill 11 death u r pretty good though no offense about it though.

"U ARE A VERY GOOD SNIPERRRRR U SNIPED ME IN A GLITCH THRU THE WALL LOL"

sgt.bond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sgt.bond said:
Neku_Sakuraba said:
I'd like to tryout since my k/d ration isn't over 1.2....
-_-._." try a mP5 LOL GOOD GUNLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO.........................."
me kill headshot last LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
the first match u sucked but that was because of ur team 42 kill 11 death u r pretty good though no offense about it though.

"U ARE A VERY GOOD SNIPERRRRR U SNIPED ME IN A GLITCH THRU THE WALL LOL"

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sgt. you know there is an EDIT button below your post? Please do the forum a favor, and not do penta posts.
ohnoes.png

sgt.bond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arodey said:
sgt.bond said:
ya yaya I Know

any1 on

Sterl500 said:
Sgt. you know there is an EDIT button below your post? Please do the forum a favor, and not do penta posts.
ohnoes.png

any1 on
this is the exact thing the website and chat box are for. use them guys!!!
why not just people r in the clan r on dont say the panle on the side i no it.got resident evil deadly silence for ds but cant play it till i go to bushgardens in florida use the quick something buttten or edit

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Everyone still interested in clan go to the website which is on first post. I put it has my Homepage so I can play with you guys whenever...

r3lay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sgt.bond said:
why not just people r in the clan r on dont say the panle on the side i no it.got resident evil deadly silence for ds but cant play it till i go to bushgardens in florida use the quick something buttten or edit

Please stop posting.

GTbigT

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
r3lay said:
sgt.bond said:

Please stop posting.

What r3lay said. If you speak like you type, they might think you're retarded at Busch Gardens and not allow you on any rides.
smileipb2.png

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GTbigT said:
r3lay said:
sgt.bond said:

Please stop posting.

What r3lay said. If you speak like you type, they might think you're retarded at Busch Gardens and not allow you on any rides.
smileipb2.png
He never listens, though he may get bant because of his uber multi posts, and bad type.

sgt.bond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Everyone still interested in clan go to the website which is on first post. I put it has my Homepage so I can play with you guys whenever...

hey unseen im going to get a lot of people to join the clan from youtube it will be my first video ever and it will be about joining the clan and why are we being against each other lets stop the voteing.CLans are suposed to be togeather and i think our clan will be more active if some people think about joining and join we are very good and it would not be fair to close the clan. we are going to keep it up and one of these speeches that i said no one listened but everyone i joined this clan after looking at alot of different clans and like most of them (unlike us) they had to have a very very high ratio and had to be level 40-55 and i just will keep perstiging so i dont join that kind of clan.just and i mean the only choice is to keep the clan opean, and if u want to close it u can make a new leader an active leader me cornsurup neku pmkurse, just do that no closing

sgt.bond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
GTbigT said:
r3lay said:
sgt.bond said:

Please stop posting.

smileipb2.png
i dont i just want to get it over with i dont mean to mistype

10_0ARMY

THE *Original* 1 Man Army
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
This clan was never ment to be competitive, When I suggested the idea back when we played Waw, it was to get fellow tempers to play together and represent this great cite. If it's a competitive clan u want, GO JOIN SOME OTHER CLAN. After all, there is hundreds of competitive clans on GB...

...or u could always buy an xbox like every other little weining shit that thinks Wii is shit

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:
This clan was never ment to be competitive, When I suggested the idea back when we played Waw, it was to get fellow tempers to play together and represent this great cite. If it's a competitive clan u want, GO JOIN SOME OTHER CLAN. After all, there is hundreds of competitive clans on GB...

...or u could always buy an xbox like every other little weining shit that thinks Wii is shit

QUOTE(Sterl500 @ Jun 22 2010, 10:44 PM) Honestly if the clan is going nowhere, then closing the clan is a definite option. I voted no, simply because the Temp's clans were never really supposed to be competitive in the usual sense. Mostly because the members here are from all nationalities, and timezones suck. I say keep the clan open, and change the focus from being a must competitive clan, to a situational competitive clan. Seriously, just schedule tentative matches with a disclaimer, and try to make the date. If not just play COD with parties, and just have fun. Keep the GT website the central hub for communicating through Ranked, or regular matches.

I do not play anymore, as I moved to 360's COD.
What I said! Glad to see someone still remembers the point of the WaW clan.

worm dood

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
10_0ARMY said:

QUOTE(worm dood @ Jun 18 2010, 09:51 AM) Sadly I'm gonna vote yes I want to play in a active clan that is why I joined well that and gbatemp.net rocks but still a dead clan is a dead clan
by active i did not mean competitive i meant active . . . of all the fc's i entered from page 1 . . . all of them. . . i see ninjanut online . . . oh once i saw invis . . . i'd be totally happy if we never played another clan if people did like they say and at least played together (hmm too big . . . ? oh well) i mean whats the point if we don't play together and . . . and nothing i guess that was my whole point. i am happy tho to see this thread so active i mean besides sgt. bond posting with himself
grog.gif

umm but x-box cod sux . . . well i mean to say it sucks now but, when they get new controls so people can point instead of using analog sticks to aim then nintendo will need to watch out but till then
yaywii.gif

UnseenHero

The UnseenHero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Actually I am on almost 24/7. And if i wanted alot of members I probably would be able to get some with YouTube (no offense but I am more known and have more subs) I just go to do clean up. Everyone who deosnt play got to remove. Remember I have 2 accounts. One for Fun one for Prestiging..I play on the fun one more.

If you want to see my channel its here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UnseenHeroWii

I need everyone to say if they are in or out. And as 10_0ARMY said we were not meant to be competitive. It is to much of a hassle to get all this stuff running and stuff like that. So if you want my new accounts FC it is on my channel and send me a FC so i can know to add you.

sgt.bond

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
UnseenHero said:
Actually I am on almost 24/7. And if i wanted alot of members I probably would be able to get some with YouTube (no offense but I am more known and have more subs) I just go to do clean up. Everyone who deosnt play got to remove. Remember I have 2 accounts. One for Fun one for Prestiging..I play on the fun one more.

If you want to see my channel its here:
http://www.youtube.com/user/UnseenHeroWii

I need everyone to say if they are in or out. And as 10_0ARMY said we were not meant to be competitive. It is to much of a hassle to get all this stuff running and stuff like that. So if you want my new accounts FC it is on my channel and send me a FC so i can know to add you.
got the video running im Mr Codz1 go to "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfK1YRY5QGs"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nearly 4 hours without power :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    SO POWERLESS
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Tell Kanye I need power
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    Better start running in your hamster wheel
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts on a treadmill connected to a generator "Unlimited POWER!!!'
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before or after a hit?
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Do you dangle a baggie in front of them, like a carrot?
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    they're the same thing
    +1
    i like that idea
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    What's the same thing?
    +1
    before or after a hit
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nah, a hit gives them mad meth powers, but makes them more difficult to control.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Before a hit they're like zombies, persistent but slow.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a tradeoff.
    +1
    no i mean, before a hit is after the previous hit
    +1
    if you keep them well enough fed, it's the same thing
    +1
    By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Guys, I just learned my little brother is in the hospital because he had a seizure last night.
  • cearp @ cearp:
    Sorry to hear that BakerMan
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Just found out he's doing alright, doing a lot of complaining too, rightfully so. Who wouldn't complain after having a seizure and being hospitalized?
    +1
    Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah been there had that no fun
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They'll give him sleep studies eegs and possibly one week hospital stay
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    I hope it's not a week.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: I hope it's not a week.