• Yes but I stilll need patch to fix freezing

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

brythewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
any update on the patch for the ttds dstt yet?? I would play pokemon white on an emulator but my pc doesn't like emulators and desmume is really laggy on my pc
frown.gif

Rhea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gamefreak94 said:
Rhea said:
metalknuxx said:
C-Gear not working on wood 1.13 (official) (even patched or not patched rom)

I've got the patched ROM, on 1.13 (official) and an original R4. C-Gear isn't working for me. Should I try an unpatched version?
C-gear does work. But does the union room work for you? it doesn't work for me at all. yeah you should use a clean version.

I'll try the unpatched version now then. I haven't even tried the Union Room, I've got no one to play with haha. I'll give it a try after I'm done transferring.

EDIT: Still doesn't work. Trying a different copy. Maybe I have a buggy one.

Elementalpowerst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found something rather interesting that may or may not be relevant to the anti-piracy measures brought upon the game. During my cheating, I've found that a select number of Pokemon show a screen with no end, meaning you have to restart and you can't keep the Pokemon. The only one that I've seen consistantly do this is Victini, shown in this video here, sped up to the point where it appeared and I captured it.

The screen appears, as said before, and doesn't let you proceed. Is this possibly an anti-piracy method, or just avoiding capture from non-event Pokemon? If I remember, Kabutops and the last evolution of the Ice Cream-like Pokemon did this as well.

Again, sorry if this is not relevant. I was using DeSemuME, which also freezes occasionally during trainer battles (Text shows up yellow instead of white.) with the patch on this topic.

Clornhole

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jiygxf.jpg

2yv5c7m.jpg

This is my r4, so far I've tried nearly every method out to get pokemon white to work. I've tried the patches, individually and together. I've tried the WAIO method. None of these work. All I get is errcode=-4 and for WAIO it just comes up with the loading screen and doesnt change from there. If anyone knows how to fix this, please message me. Thanks.

joker777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clornhole said:
jiygxf.jpg

2yv5c7m.jpg

This is my r4, so far I've tried nearly every method out to get pokemon white to work. I've tried the patches, individually and together. I've tried the WAIO method. None of these work. All I get is errcode=-4 and for WAIO it just comes up with the loading screen and doesnt change from there. If anyone knows how to fix this, please message me. Thanks.

working on patch now, dont worry
mellow.gif

if ANYBODY has an rr4i, please go to the new project ysmenu thread

AP3000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Works fine on my R4 with wood still gets freezes, can't get it to work on Acekard2i however, as mentioned in an above post

AP3000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've only played for about an hour and it froze only once. I'm fine with it freezing, i'd just like to get it to work on the acekard

Rayster

Trophies
XP
Country
Just wanna confirm this, where is the Union Room in the Pokemon Center? Is it the left-most girl?

And also what it's function?

Mr.Turnabout

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok, Now I've updated my R4 to Wood R4 1.13 and now I get that blue screen error about the sav file. I don't know if it's that thing that pops up and says that what we're doing is wrong, but now it won't keep sav files. What can I do?

Edit: I also had it running on Wood R4 1.12 just fine, but the C-Gear thing didn't work. >

kpanthony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayster said:
Just wanna confirm this, where is the Union Room in the Pokemon Center? Is it the left-most girl?

Yes, it is the left-most girl. Also, game freezes (playing Black) when I enter into Union Room.

The function is just like the previous generation but not sure if they enhanced it.

I guess the Wood may have to be updated again since not all the AP haven't been fixed yet. Patience starts now.

wiiluver135

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kpanthony said:
Rayster said:

Yes, it is the left-most girl. Also, game freezes (playing Black) when I enter into Union Room.

The function is just like the previous generation but not sure if they enhanced it.

I guess the Wood may have to be updated again since not all the AP haven't been fixed yet. Patience starts now.
it's been fixed...but only 4 black: http://gbatemp.net/t217811-rudolf-s-child-...on-hgss-and-b-w

kpanthony

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wiiluver135 said:
kpanthony said:
Rayster said:

it's been fixed...but only 4 black: http://gbatemp.net/t217811-rudolf-s-child-...on-hgss-and-b-w

Thank you for the help. I'm pretty shocked how quick some of the AP problems were fixed in just 3-5 days of the game being released and all. Just hope things will go swell for the other flashcards.

sonicsmash2

Trophies
XP
Country
ugh you guys all have patches but us TT users are always last! cmon i want to play every patch you guys make is always err code =-4 for us! and im using YSmenu ive tried every method even childsplay patch, and this is just getting ridiculous!
hate2.gif
angry.gif

Endrit49

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sonicsmash2 said:
ugh you guys all have patches but us TT users are always last! cmon i want to play every patch you guys make is always err code =-4 for us! and im using YSmenu ive tried every method even childsplay patch, and this is just getting ridiculous!
hate2.gif
angry.gif

shut the fuck up

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: only ps5 updated to latest firmware can go on psn, jailbroken ones just don't use psn or they...