Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

PizzaBoy108

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm playing this on my M3DS Simply (with Wood R4) and it's working great... for the most part.

The only thing that doesn't work so far is the C-Gear; if I try to connect, then it freezes... every single time.

But other than that, like I said, there isn't any other problems.

TFDELTA

Trophies
XP
Country
PizzaBoy108 said:
I'm playing this on my M3DS Simply (with Wood R4) and it's working great... for the most part.

The only thing that doesn't work so far is the C-Gear; if I try to connect, then it freezes... every single time.

But other than that, like I said, there isn't any other problems.
I confirm it

ninovalenti

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
works perfect on m3i zero newest f_core and firmware

after playin 4 hours without a break still no freezing (using a 2 GB Sandisk Micro SD)

Gvaz

Trophies
Website
gvaz.notsleepytime.org
XP
Country
United States
TrolleyDave said:
Before posting in this thread have the patience to actually read through it and see if what you're about to report hasn't already been reported. Posting the same info over and over again only clutters the thread and makes it unreadable for those that are actually coming here looking for information.

For those whining that their cart isn't working yet, either have patience or search the forums to see if there's a fix for your cart. And for those constantly posting the same question/complaint over and over again - stop now. You're unnecessarily spamming the thread.
God damn, thank you mod. I was getting kinda tired of it.

So wait what's this about freezing using wifi?

Has anyone with an acekard2i gotten freezing using wifi? Maybe the freeze is more of a regional thing at the moment? (american ips when theres no server)

micky93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey,

Just letting you know it does work perfectly with the use of an EDGE card. I patched the rom using the given files and have played for 5 hours without any kind of problem.
If theres anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Michael

Kawalski

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
micky93 said:
Hey,

Just letting you know it does work perfectly with the use of an EDGE card. I patched the rom using the given files and have played for 5 hours without any kind of problem.
If theres anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask.

Thanks,
Michael

What about the sound in the game? Does it seem kind of off for you?

joker777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stevetry said:
andre10xx said:
Still no patch to DSTT
nds.gif
cry.gif

go complain somewhere else

QUOTE(Black_Knight_666 @ Sep 19 2010, 11:22 AM)
Do i need to patch pkmn black in order to gain exp on scds2 or does it patch itself??

find a patch or find a patched rom

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Have the C-Gear errors been ironed out with regards to R4? I mean, I'm doing fine, on my way to the 4th gym, but I'd like to use Dream World so I can do some testing of stuff.

eytukhan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've patched it, but does anyone know the correct setup I should have on my SD card? I have R4 SDHC and I see a few of you have figured it out, and do I need anything like a SLOT-2 adapter? Or can I just use my SLOT-1 R4 SDHC card, please someone help.

Supreme Dirt

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure soft-reset is off, however you will still likely have the random crash issue, though it seemed to be much less pronounced before it got patched.

I actually managed to barely beat the first gym leader without a patch. Lucky crits ftw.

sergster1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Supreme Dirt said:
Make sure soft-reset is off, however you will still likely have the random crash issue, though it seemed to be much less pronounced before it got patched.

I actually managed to barely beat the first gym leader without a patch. Lucky crits ftw.

You can use rudolfs patch to combat the freezing issue i believe i will test this later today to see if both patches are compatible and if so i will update the guide accordingly

gamefreak94

GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Rudolphs patch makes the game not pause but you still can't use c-gear. That might be another AP problem though.

edit: people saying to SCDS2 doesn't need a patch, we all know that already. If you're trying to get us to get one, you better be willing to pay for it.

D

Deleted User

For R4i / R4i-SDHC / other similar clones, it's a problem with the kernel. So if you're using one of those cards, your only option is to wait until the next kernel update where hopefully the problem will be resolved.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Playing the Judge Dredd arcade game prototype lol I can see why they didn't finish it but at the...