Hacking Question Offering Four Nintendo Switch Consoles for testing purposes.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just ordered from them - order status just says open and they are yet to charge my card. Is this normal?

Yes, they charge it when the order goes through I believe. And if you paid credit card it says it can take 48 hours for you to see the payment go through. Mine stayed open till I got the email that said complete.

MeltedNifl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'll give you four shmeckles for two of them.
Ill settle for one schmeckle and you can take 5, my twin returned his one for the week as his wife is on a warzone.

I can confirm that you can get backups your own way, update them and play them. Just make a shill account. So to avoid your main acc being banned.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill settle for one schmeckle and you can take 5, my twin returned his one for the week as his wife is on a warzone.

I can confirm that you can get backups your own way, update them and play them. Just make a shill account. So to avoid your main acc being banned.

Thanks for the info, so I can make a throw away on my switch and update them? As soon as the account is online it gets banned?

Reactions: MeltedNifl

MeltedNifl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for the info, so I can make a throw away on my switch and update them? As soon as the account is online it gets banned?
Thats right man. Im going to do another test now. What I did was I placed the .xci file and entered SX OX, the game then appears as a game cartridge on your home screen. It will ask you to update, once you have updated you then take it offline. Because before you start the game you have to update it anyway.

However ( I will re-confirm this with you in the next 20 minutes).
If you remain online whilst launching the game the account you used to open it will be instabanned.

I am now just transferring some more games to my SD card, then I am going to try the method of updating them and then turning off my Wi-Fi and then entering with another throw away account. I am going to see if turning offline and then entering it with said account will ban it or not

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

However I did try to access the eShop with my main account after one of the accounts got banned and there were no problems it was fine.

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thats right man. Im going to do another test now. What I did was I placed the .xci file and entered SX OX, the game then appears as a game cartridge on your home screen. It will ask you to update, once you have updated you then take it offline. Because before you start the game you have to update it anyway.

However ( I will re-confirm this with you in the next 20 minutes).
If you remain online whilst launching the game the account you used to open it will be instabanned.

I am now just transferring some more games to my SD card, then I am going to try the method of updating them and then turning off my Wi-Fi and then entering with another throw away account. I am going to see if turning offline and then entering it with said account will ban it or not

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

However I did try to access the eShop with my main account after one of the accounts got banned and there were no problems it was fine.

That's some good info tired of seeing to update the games, I have a throw away on here anyway I was using to make a new run on Mario odyssey a while ago.

Looks like I'll use that to update, hopefully just account banned from online and that's all and it's not switch wide. Regardless girlfriend's and I agreed if it happens I'll just get a second switch lol.

Keep me in the loop man!

Have you tried launching that account that got banned outside sx os. A user said they were able to access online after going back to stock firmware , ninty is blocking access online while sx os. But didn't read much about it and the progression

MeltedNifl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That's some good info tired of seeing to update the games, I have a throw away on here anyway I was using to make a new run on Mario odyssey a while ago.

Looks like I'll use that to update, hopefully just account banned from online and that's all and it's not switch wide. Regardless girlfriend's and I agreed if it happens I'll just get a second switch lol.

Keep me in the loop man!

Have you tried launching that account that got banned outside sx os. A user said they were able to access online after going back to stock firmware , ninty is blocking access online while sx os. But didn't read much about it and the progression

It's not the switch that gets banned it's the account itself I tried logging into the account on the computer as well and it says that I violated some policy or whatever. Yeah and I have also tried launching on the stock OS but no dice.

Im about halfway through copying backups over. I think the updates for the games have nothing to do with the accounts that's the thing.. I'll have more information shortly but in the event you need to update games I don't think you need to throw a account I'm not sure I think I might have just made an error by going online with that account I have a few accounts lined up ready for testing and as soon as this is finished copying over I'm going to update one of them put the switch in aeroplane mode and then I'm going to launch a game and then see what happens to the account that accessed it. I'm going to see what happens to the account that accessed it whilst in the SX OS, then give it a go in the Stock OS.

That should give everyone more information.

MeltedNifl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia

Keep me in the loop man!

Alright - I can confirm the following.

When you are using the TX SX OS, so long as none of your accounts go online, you are fine.

For some of the backups you will be using, they will nag you for an update. It is fine to perform this update, this is because the update is made to the software only.

This is when you first start the game, before you select the account using it.

After the update is complete. Turn off Wifi, you can then use your main account on it. So long as you do not go online whilst in SX OS with your main account it will be fine.

Your account remains virgin. So you can have the best of both worlds. The OS is worth it to be honest, just the RCM jig is a bit of a rort. Anyways, if anybody needs anything tested, I have an itch that can only be scratched by purchasing another Switch... I shall return shortly, my gluttony is getting the best of me.

Haha

D

Deleted User

The tale is bitter-sweet... more bitter though because of 'gold-digging' females... its a long and crap tale. So I would like to give the virgin remains of the Switch back to a dev or tell me what to do to test their progress. This will hopefully help somebody aha!

In actual fact I own 7 Switches (Originally 11), gave some to my siblings which left me with 7. Currently in possession of 6 as my twin's wife decided to crack the one which I originally gave him as punishment (that in itself is a weird tale)

Currently have 6 but two are mine. I need two for, umm... health reasons?

So I have four for testing, I would be actually quiet happy to help a dev or anybody promising with progress!

Anything I can do to help at all!

Have at me :)
I'm more interested in the long and crap tale than a free Switch.

dgr1592

Trophies
XP
Country
Peru
The tale is bitter-sweet... more bitter though because of 'gold-digging' females... its a long and crap tale. So I would like to give the virgin remains of the Switch back to a dev or tell me what to do to test their progress. This will hopefully help somebody aha!

In actual fact I own 7 Switches (Originally 11), gave some to my siblings which left me with 7. Currently in possession of 6 as my twin's wife decided to crack the one which I originally gave him as punishment (that in itself is a weird tale)

Currently have 6 but two are mine. I need two for, umm... health reasons?

So I have four for testing, I would be actually quiet happy to help a dev or anybody promising with progress!

Anything I can do to help at all!

Have at me :)

Look my avatar, that's my face for you after reading your story ;)

Reactions: MeltedNifl

Cha0tic

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright - I can confirm the following.

When you are using the TX SX OS, so long as none of your accounts go online, you are fine.

For some of the backups you will be using, they will nag you for an update. It is fine to perform this update, this is because the update is made to the software only.

This is when you first start the game, before you select the account using it.

After the update is complete. Turn off Wifi, you can then use your main account on it. So long as you do not go online whilst in SX OS with your main account it will be fine.

Your account remains virgin. So you can have the best of both worlds. The OS is worth it to be honest, just the RCM jig is a bit of a rort. Anyways, if anybody needs anything tested, I have an itch that can only be scratched by purchasing another Switch... I shall return shortly, my gluttony is getting the best of me.

Haha

Got it thanks alot man, I'll just use a specific account for sx os and keep my main account for stock firmware so I can play my Splatoon etc..

I'm currently just using the OS with my own jig from a paper clip. As for booting I'm either with my laptop or my phone so that isn't a issue. You rock dude thanks for contributing.

MeltedNifl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Got it thanks alot man, I'll just use a specific account for sx os and keep my main account for stock firmware so I can play my Splatoon etc..

I'm currently just using the OS with my own jig from a paper clip. As for booting I'm either with my laptop or my phone so that isn't a issue. You rock dude thanks for contributing.

Cheers man - havent really done much yet lmao
But hoping to do so, I managed to snag all these backups yesterday (spent the day going at it worried Nintendo was gonna take them down, which they did and lucky me. Been testing them, been playing real safe, and they work like a charm!

Let me know if you need anything else tested man :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn