Ocarina of Time remake for the 3DS?!?!

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Damn I don't know what got into Nintendo but they are definitely going all out on the new 3DS.
It's launch titles/announced titles are simply put amazing!
I just hope the quality is still on par, because the quantity is very big.

HaniKazmi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
We've talked about remixing Ocarina of Time for a long time, saying "should we remake Ocarina of Time for Wii?" And, to be honest, I said no. I didn't want to just re-release it on a different platform -- I wanted to have a specific reason to remake Ocarina of Time. I didn't want to just make a port. And so I was waiting for something to come along that would not only help us to retell the story, but improve upon it. Making it different, more unique in its own way. Now, with 3D, we're able to take the environments of Hyrule and add depth -- giving them a more expansive feeling, a more immersive feeling. In addition to that, now that we have the 3D we can looking forward to new ways to implement 3D into the gameplay and make it fresh and new. And we also have the motion sensors that are built-in to the Nintendo 3DS. So we're looking at quite a few ways to make the gameplay more immersive, more natural, more accessible. So again, not just a port -- but a retelling of the tale using new technologies to reinvent it.

Taken from an interview with Aonuma

So its not a port, but a retelling
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021