PharaohsVizier said:
Goli said:
So according to GoNintendo, press got to see an actual Oot 3DS trailer
ohmy.gif
!

Errr link please?

You could just search it yourself...
Deux after talking with RMC
Ok, I just got off the phone with RMC and he said that he physically saw Ocarina of Time 3DS with his own eyes and the Nintendo reps gave him the go ahead to post that info. RMC got to see a trailer of the game and it had all redone graphics and it was in fact in 3D. Is the game officially announced yet? No. But it's looking good. Just wanted to update that info from our two previous posts about the subject. More News to come.
http://gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=127104

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I suppose this will shut the people up begging for a remake or port but hell I still have my collecters disc for the GC if I wanted to play it...

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
InuYasha said:
I suppose this will shut the people up begging for a remake or port but hell I still have my collecters disc for the GC if I wanted to play it...
Well when a title is revered as much as Ocarina, it is natural for fans to be clamouring for a remake. I would like to play it but I can also wait.

o0ICE0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At least we now know why Nintendo has been almost entirely shovelware this and last year.
They've been making these!

regnad

Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I get the feeling this is a loooong way from release.

They're making the whole thing 3D, and from these screenshots it's decidedly not just a port -- the textures are redone, and I'm sure lots of details will be changed to make it work well on the tiny screen.

Almost all of these screenshots are Link on horseback riding around parts of Hyrule Field I'm not familiar with. And that's it. They look to me like a demo fro mthe very very beginning stages of development.

Ten bucks says we won't see this title for quite a while.

I'll buy one of these thngs the second you put this title out, Nintendo, so don't drag your feet too much!!
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

HaniKazmi said:
I never got to play this before, I'll certailnly get it now.

Story of my life. Talk about incentive to get up, shave, and go find a job
moogle.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Dear Nintendo
Please take all of my household belongings, computer, money and other stuff you may like. In exchange I would like a 3DS with all the launch games and any games that will be released in the upcoming weeks of the 3DS launch, thanks.From, Prowler485

Seriously Nintendo, you're in my heart forever

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Antoligy said:
Final Boss (Spoilers)
that guy needs a better emulator :x

Dear Miyamoto
Please have my babies and do with me what you may. In exchange I would like a 3DS with all the launch games and any games that will be released in the upcoming weeks of the 3DS launch, thanks.From, mercluke

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DiscostewSM said:
What I would like to know is that with all these remakes, will they be adding additional content to them? For instance, Ocarina of time: Master Quest? Maybe even content originally designed for the games, but cut out due to limitations at the time?
Nintendo is the oldest console company so their fanbase goes quite aways back .....the remakes not only make older fans happy....they also pretty much ensure a buy for most people

hell i have a feeling the 3ds could live on sales from the OoT remake alone....

em2241992

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fear Zoa said:
DiscostewSM said:
What I would like to know is that with all these remakes, will they be adding additional content to them? For instance, Ocarina of time: Master Quest? Maybe even content originally designed for the games, but cut out due to limitations at the time?
Nintendo is the oldest console company so their fanbase goes quite aways back .....the remakes not only make older fans happy....they also pretty much ensure a buy for most people

It would certainly make me buy, if it got that or even a Wind Waker remake, I'd definitely buy it

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
em2241992 said:
Fear Zoa said:
DiscostewSM said:

It would certainly make me buy, if it got that or even a Wind Waker remake, I'd definitely buy it

A Wind Waker remake is possible on the regular ds.....spirit tracks anyone?
same style....just different gameplay...
as for phantom hourglass....i hate that temple....soooooo much >.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @AncientBoi how are you? :evil::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::tpi::D +1