Oboromuramasa Trailer!

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Muramasa: The Demon Blade is set to release in Japan on April 9th, about a week from now. With that, a trailer has surfaced showing some characters and gameplay in action!

QUOTE said:
Most trailers of Muramasa: The Demon Blade focused on action. This clip shows the characters you interact with and then action. In between scenes of Kisuke (blue warrior) and Momohime (princess in pink) cutting through demons there is a glimpse of the weapon building tree which has a total of 108 blades.

Another interesting tidbit about Muramasa: The Demon Blade is it has two modes. Musou mode includes RPG elements like character growth while Shura mode focuses on fighting. Sounds like Marvelous is trying to broaden the audience for Muramasa: The Demon Blade by making one game appeal to two crowds.

News Source: Siliconera

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really can't wait for this and I know the Europe date is 2010 & the US doesn't even have one. Should be able to play it without knowledge of the language though.

Scores coming out of Japan suggest its another classic, 2009 is a fine year for the Wii.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hadrian Uranium said:
Really can't wait for this and I know the Europe date is 2010 & the US doesn't even have one. Should be able to play it without knowledge of the language though.

Scores coming out of Japan suggest its another classic, 2009 is a fine year for the Wii.
US does have a release date. It's Summer 2009 if I remember correctly.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/e7BTm5WxMlw?si=YB0d6BWQ9YsaherL