• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Obama Hahahahaha!

xDlmaoxD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah Nice youtube comments.

QUOTE said:
boing88887 (1 day ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Obama and an apple fall from a tree....Who hits the ground first????

Answer- The apple, because the rope around obamas neck prevented him from hitting the ground.

JesseB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh great!!

Guess what songs gonna be stuck in my head for the next week now!

One Obama, two Obama...

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Awesome.
smile.gif

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
nadoon said:
Not my video, the people who commented hate Obama or something but I take this as a joke. LAWL! xD
Yeah, the people who hate him are a bunch of right wing racist douchebags that seem to think that all of his ideas are bad, how in the hell people can piss and moan about free health care is beyond me. I seriously would laugh if the people who rally against free health care are the first people in the doctors office asking for prescriptions for free medication and praising him when they don't have to fork out 35k for that expensive surgery.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy an can