Hacking o3DS v9.0.0-20U Will NOT boot up gateway

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter how many times I try, the go.gateway website doesn't load launcher.dat from my SD card. (Yes I've tried clearing history and cookies) instead of loading it, the browser crashes. This is quite irritating because I got it to work before and now it won't work anymore. Any suggestions on how to fix?
Edit: Fixed my issue! I used a different Launcher.dat

Last edited by RyDog,

Tony_93

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could try using rxTools, install sysupdater and downgrade to 4.x

Then use the mset exploit to access the Gateway menu.

Or ditch gateway and go for a coldboot CFW.

reiyu

Canadian, eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No matter how many times I try, the go.gateway website doesn't load launcher.dat from my SD card. (Yes I've tried clearing history and cookies) instead of loading it, the browser crashes. This is quite irritating because I got it to work before and now it won't work anymore. Any suggestions on how to fix?

do you have your dbs folder properly set? if not, do that first. if you do, follow these:

1. reset your web browser, exit to home
2. turn off wireless using switch
3. go to browser, reconfigure, and type in go.gateway-3ds.com
4. after it tells you that your wireless switch is off, switch it on and refresh the page

this will load the webpage almost 100% of the time, if that still doesn't work, go to your camera qr scanner and scan this image:
http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=37147&d=1420918889

RyDog

Lazy Animal Crossing hacks
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys it's fixed :D I downgraded the launcher to 3.4.1. I guess the 3.5 one wasn't working properly... Oh well. Thanks for trying to help guys!

Last edited by RyDog,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4