Homebrew [o3DS] Internet Browser and Miiverse freezes right after opening them + Home Button crashes 2 games

BioResidentSKG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had CFW on my o3Ds XL for a few months now and yesterday I downloaded OCDM and MultiDownload++ using fbi to be able to download 3DS Mario Maker levels from others whom posted to SMMDM and tried one downloaded course. I tried to exit to the home menu but I got: An error occured (ErrDisp) Error type: generic Process ID: 67115840 Address: 0x00000cfa Error Code: 0x000000cf Press Any button to reboot. I rebooted and tested other games, I tried Detective Pikachu and got the same error, I tried Miitopia but didn't get the error. I didn't try any other games, emulators, nor apps after that though, I had so many stuff downloaded, but will try them out later. I figured OCDM caused the error but I wanted to keep it so I went to FBI to see what else caused the error and saw two green title ids that had no name of an game or anything else I downloaded and the reset of the info was unknown so I deleted them but I still get the error. Now when I went to go use Miiverse with the Rverse patch, the 3DS screen just freezes when it opens with the miiverse logo, same with the internet browser. I figured it was MultiDownload++ that caused the crashes since it uses the same search tool, but I don't know. Does anyone know how to fix these? (update, I deleted OCDM and MultiDownload++ but still get the errors also my cartridge games crash with the home button)

UPDATE 2: I turned off my 3ds and removed the sd card and turned it back on, I reinserted the sd card and I no longer get the errors

UPDATE 3: I turned my system off and on again to see if it actually worked and now I'm getting the errors. Is there something wrong with my sd card? There shouldn't be, I just got this sd card 2 months ago.

Last edited by BioResidentSKG,

BioResidentSKG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yesterday I posted a thread about my o3Ds XL having a An error occured (ErrDisp) Error type: generic Process ID: 67115840 Address: 0x00000cfa Error Code: 0x000000cf Press Any button to reboot. On my games that take up a lot of space when I press the home button. I'm also still having the problem where my 3DS freezes when I open the Miiverse app to try Rverse when it worked before the home button error. It's really annoying and I want to know how to fix this quickly as possible without losing everything.

Attachments

• IMG_20190801_141728.jpg
    IMG_20190801_141728.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 635
  • IMG_20190801_141351.jpg
    IMG_20190801_141351.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 203
Last edited by BioResidentSKG,

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you power on the system holding the Select button, which version of Luma3DS is displayed? You should be on Luma3DS v10.0.1.

As a matter of troubleshooting, you could backup the contents of your SD card, do an overwrite format with SD Formatter (use guiformat to change it to FAT32 if it changes to exFAT), put the contents back onto the SD card, and try again.

BioResidentSKG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When you power on the system holding the Select button, which version of Luma3DS is displayed? You should be on Luma3DS v10.0.1.

As a matter of troubleshooting, you could backup the contents of your SD card, do an overwrite format with SD Formatter (use guiformat to change it to FAT32 if it changes to exFAT), put the contents back onto the SD card, and try again.
Yeah I'm on the latest version of Luma, but I will try troubleshooting.

BioResidentSKG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Didn't work, damn.

BioResidentSKG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Considering the other issue you're having, I'd recommend performing a CTRTransfer.
https://3ds.hacks.guide/ctrtransfer
Removing didn't even work, it's weird. My 3DS had no problems until two days ago when I downloaded OCDM and MultiDownload++ as well as deleted those two title IDs that had no information on them when the errors started happening. Then they reappeared when I checked FBI to fix the errors and I found out that they were the NES and SNES emulators I had, deleted those but still didn't fix it. And After I completed the CTR Transfer I saw one of them again and deleted it. It's like some sort of glitch, bug, or malware fucked up my data on my SD card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up