Hacking O lawd, how to get back into the loop?!

Trulen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. I've a hacked wii I haven't touched in a few months because I've been away from it.

Looks like I've got CIOS Rev 14.

Preloader .29

And as far as IOS36, I have some wads in my main folder. Biggest number is "IOS36-64-v3094.wad" The littlest number is "IOS15-64-v257.wad"

Now, I know that installing the latest preloader and CIOS Revs would be helpful (you know, I don't even know if I have Bootmii installed...).

It's jus those trick IOS's and "somethingsomethingsomething249"

Could you believe I could have a wii hacked and runnin' usb loaders with my hands tied behind my back, blindfolded, and dangling over a pit of lava sprinkled with chocolate sprinkles?

I just want to know if I just update my CIOS Rev to whatever's new, and I'll be good?

I want to deeply apologize to you if deep down in your heart, you're feeling the urge to kill me.

The Pink Gato

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Trulen said:
Okay. I've a hacked wii I haven't touched in a few months because I've been away from it.

Looks like I've got CIOS Rev 14.

Preloader .29

And as far as IOS36, I have some wads in my main folder. Biggest number is "IOS36-64-v3094.wad" The littlest number is "IOS15-64-v257.wad"

Now, I know that installing the latest preloader and CIOS Revs would be helpful (you know, I don't even know if I have Bootmii installed...).

It's jus those trick IOS's and "somethingsomethingsomething249"

Could you believe I could have a wii hacked and runnin' usb loaders with my hands tied behind my back, blindfolded, and dangling over a pit of lava sprinkled with chocolate sprinkles?

I just want to know if I just update my CIOS Rev to whatever's new, and I'll be good?

I want to deeply apologize to you if deep down in your heart, you're feeling the urge to kill me.

NO. cIOS Rev15, the new version, has a major bug which is unfixable for now.

~modmystuff~

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1. Don't update your cIOS yet.
2. Update your HBC (and install new DVDX and BootMii while you're at it)
3. Install either a JODI hacked Preloader, or the unofficial Priiloader.
4. Update your USB Loader.

Trulen

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh man. Thanks guys. There's been so many stickies added to this board it's unreal! I didn't see the "NOOB PARADISE" board. I assume tha's where the rules and stuff go!

I thank you for the info, and I REALLY thank you for not tossing me into some gulf of abysmal never-returning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol