O lawd, how to get back into the loop?!

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Trulen, Nov 25, 2009.

Nov 25, 2009
  1. Trulen
    OP

Member Trulen GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Okay. I've a hacked wii I haven't touched in a few months because I've been away from it.

Looks like I've got CIOS Rev 14.

Preloader .29

And as far as IOS36, I have some wads in my main folder. Biggest number is "IOS36-64-v3094.wad" The littlest number is "IOS15-64-v257.wad"

Now, I know that installing the latest preloader and CIOS Revs would be helpful (you know, I don't even know if I have Bootmii installed...).

It's jus those trick IOS's and "somethingsomethingsomething249"

Could you believe I could have a wii hacked and runnin' usb loaders with my hands tied behind my back, blindfolded, and dangling over a pit of lava sprinkled with chocolate sprinkles?

I just want to know if I just update my CIOS Rev to whatever's new, and I'll be good?

I want to deeply apologize to you if deep down in your heart, you're feeling the urge to kill me.

2. The Pink Gato

Member The Pink Gato GBAtemp Regular

United States
    NO. cIOS Rev15, the new version, has a major bug which is unfixable for now.

~modmystuff~

3. razorback78

Member razorback78 GBAtemp Maniac

Philippines
    it looks like you are not left behind anyways since you have cios249rev14. the latest is rev15. you can check on the latest here: http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/home or visit wiibrew.org for newest apps available for your HBC.

4. YayMii

Member YayMii hi

Canada
    1. Don't update your cIOS yet.
    2. Update your HBC (and install new DVDX and BootMii while you're at it)
    3. Install either a JODI hacked Preloader, or the unofficial Priiloader.
    4. Update your USB Loader.

5. Trulen
    OP

Member Trulen GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Oh man. Thanks guys. There's been so many stickies added to this board it's unreal! I didn't see the "NOOB PARADISE" board. I assume tha's where the rules and stuff go!

I thank you for the info, and I REALLY thank you for not tossing me into some gulf of abysmal never-returning.