Passa

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi, I'm Passa.. I've been signed up for a while but have only recently started visiting the forums daily (lurking + half-posting) so I thought I might as well introduce myself. I'm Australian (actually pleasantly surprised with the number of Aussies here) and spend my days 'enjoying' high school.

I'm obviously into gaming (otherwise I wouldn't be here) and mostly game on my DS, PSP, PC and Xbox 360 (I like to think of myself as a fanboy of none
smile.gif
). My favourite games are Chrono Cross, Chrono Trigger, Halo: Combat Evolved, Deus Ex and Freelancer. I aspire to work in the video games industry once I finish school so I take it games pretty seriously
cool.gif

Anyway, uh, hi
yaynds.gif

SleepingDragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
G'day, Mate! I apologize, my knowledge of Australia comes from seeing Crocodile Dundee 18 times and watching Ian Thorpe swim in the Olympics. But, I'm always happy to welcome a new member! Let me know if I can answer any questions.

porcobobo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Welcome , Passa !!

I'm new in gbatemp too , and I'm loving this site . The wii and ds releases updates everyday!!

I'm Brazilian and while I was signing up I didn't saw the option of where are you from .

Welcome to GBATemp !
grog.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy