Homebrew RELEASE NX Activity Log - View (slightly) more detailed play statistics!

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Post automatically merged:

All you need is to transfer 8000000000000010 to have the same userid and 80000000000000F0 with play stats.
If you wana merge stats you'll need to merge contents of that saves. I'll did that.
Hi could u try to explain this to me please,

I’m trying to transfer my saves including playtime….

Emummc switch v1 to emummc switch oled…

- tried jksv, when I try to copy it , it will crash
- tried dbi but when I try to copy it it will give me an error message that the file is in use
- tried tergaexplorer, manage to copy it, but the whole emummc crashes at the start.

Maybe I didn’t get what you tried to say..

Thanks for the help…

Last edited by mayBcrayZ,

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes but what i meant was whether for example PlayEvent.dat has console info, but that doesn't seem to be the case. already figured out the format and it only has user info
thanks for reminding that the save needs to be signed though
Could you help me with this please, it seems you already have done what I’m trying to do….

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
All you need is to transfer 8000000000000010 to have the same userid and 80000000000000F0 with play stats.
If you wana merge stats you'll need to merge contents of that saves. I'll did that.
???? could you please explain how to do this and with which tool...

thank you....

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Not yet, been too lazy playing TotK tbh 😅
Bro, I’m going crazy, I’m trying to transfer it over from my v1 unpatched switch to my oled switch, but I can’t figure it out and it’s driving me crazy, because I can’t continue to play totk on the oled…..

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Bro, I’m going crazy, I’m trying to transfer it over from my v1 unpatched switch to my oled switch, but I can’t figure it out and it’s driving me crazy, because I can’t continue to play totk on the oled…..
Guess the only difficult thing in what @duckbill007 wrote is to find out your unique userIDs on both devices.
It's usually something between 80000... and one or two random (per device) digits.
It most likely won't be the same on both even if you have the exact same user on them.
So just look into the folders a little until you find things that look familiar.
Also join the gbatemp Discord and ask a few talented people (like @shchmue ) for help.

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Guess the only difficult thing in what @duckbill007 wrote is to find out your unique userIDs on both devices.
It's usually something between 80000... and one or two random (per device) digits.
It most likely won't be the same on both even if you have the exact same user on them.
So just look into the folders a little until you find things that look familiar.
Also join the gbatemp Discord and ask a few talented people (like @shchmue ) for help.
Will do, thanks for the tip. I did try Linkhalo and used the manual backup option, copied the backup file and restored it on the oled. It copied all the users to the new switch, I don’t know if that is something that could help with the process of solving this…

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes. THis helps. Now your new switch has the same users that old swith. All you need now is to move or merge playdata.

So this where I am stuck at, just copying 80000000000000f0 doesn’t work(crashes atmosphere at startup) and I don’t know how to merge or move playdata any other way…

Thanks for replying….

Last edited by mayBcrayZ,

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
So this where I am stuck at, just copying 80000000000000f0 doesn’t work(crashes atmosphere at startup) and I don’t know how to merge or move playdata any other way…

Thanks for replying….
Yes. THis helps. Now your new switch has the same users that old swith. All you need now is to move or merge playdata.
You’ve said before that you did this, so why is it so hard to just say how and explain this?

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I tried everything, still no luck, I don’t even know how to locate user file in system save bin. Clueless, and others that know are fague or not answering… I wish I had more experience/knowledge in these things so I could figure it out for others too….

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I tried everything, still no luck, I don’t even know how to locate user file in system save bin. Clueless, and others that know are fague or not answering… I wish I had more experience/knowledge in these things so I could figure it out for others too….
Did u do what I suggested though? Ask shchmue on the gbatemp Discord?

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Post automatically merged:

Hi could u try to explain this to me please,

I’m trying to transfer my saves including playtime….

Emummc switch v1 to emummc switch oled…

- tried jksv, when I try to copy it , it will crash
- tried dbi but when I try to copy it it will give me an error message that the file is in use
- tried tergaexplorer, manage to copy it, but the whole emummc crashes at the start.

Maybe I didn’t get what you tried to say..

Thanks for the help…
@shchmue please help…?

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just curious does this record play time based on the save file or when the game was first installed on the system. Just asking because I’m looking at a game save that I transferred from another switch to my hacked switch.

mayBcrayZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just curious does this record play time based on the save file or when the game was first installed on the system. Just asking because I’m looking at a game save that I transferred from another switch to my hacked switch.
Playtime stats aren’t saved in the normal game save, but in system bin.

Reactions: lordelan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: colonel, I'm trying to sneak around +1