OP
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada

An important piece of technology was tucked away at Nvidia's CES 2011 booth, the Kegputer, which is part Sierra Nevada dispensing beer keg, part high-powered gaming rig. Kris from Nvidia explains what makes this refrigerated PC so unique.[/p]
Source (Kotaku)

More info from NVIDIA.

This mod is a blissful marriage of a 15.5 gallon keg and a liquid cooled GeForce GTX gaming PC. Did I mention that it has a fully functional beer dispensing system? Thanks to Sierra Nevada Brewing Co. we were able to develop a solution to install a 2.5 gallon mini keg with an integrated refrigeration system and in-line Co2 pump into the KEGputer. With it, you can pour ice-cold beer without the need of pesky beer pumps or giant tubs of ice.

Last but certainly not least, we worked with our partners at EVGA, ASUS, Danger Den, Crucial and Antec to ensure that the hardware on KEGputer would make it a certifiable monster of gaming power. Feast your eyes on these specs:

? 2 x EVGA GeForce GTX 580 Hydrocopper 2 graphics cards in 2-Way SLI
? ASUS P67 Sandybridge motherboard
? Intel i7 2600 3.4 Ghz Sandybridge CPU
? 8 gigs of DDR3 Crucial Ballistix at 1600 Mhz
? Crucial 160 Gig SSD
? Danger Den Extreme liquid cooling system
? Antec 1200 watt TruePower Quattro PSU
[/p]

Source (NVIDIA)

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If it's powered by Nvidia GPUs, it'll be serving lukewarm beers at best.
tongue.gif

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ritsuki said:
Beer and computer. Am I the only one who find it failish ?
Probably.
I find the combination of beer and gaming perfect. Brb, getting another beer, and gonna play some WoW.

EDIT: But, if I just had this computer, I wouldnt have to brb!

Ritsuki

ORAORAORAORA
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
Wabsta said:
Ritsuki said:
Probably.
I find the combination of beer and gaming perfect. Brb, getting another beer, and gonna play some WoW.

It's just that I don't like to drink alone, and drinking while gaming alters my skills. Ok, it's fun when you're with friends, but alone
unsure.gif

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Ritsuki said:
Wabsta said:
Ritsuki said:
Probably.

It's just that I don't like to drink alone, and drinking while gaming alters my skills. Ok, it's fun when you're with friends, but alone
unsure.gif

Which is why Skype and STEAM BUDDY LIST exists.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Law said:
Ritsuki said:
Wabsta said:
Ritsuki said:
Probably.

unsure.gif

Which is why Skype and STEAM BUDDY LIST exists.

Agreed.

Also... this stuff is pwn.. anyone have a price on this baby? Because I cant wait for htis to go retail
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu