Hacking NUS Auto-Downloader Issues

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I was using it, and I had it set to install all the files for 4.3U Virgin Wii to my USB Drive. In the middle of it, I left for a few hours, came back, and it still wasn't done, nor was it moving. (Something about unpacking IOS70 or something, I don't emember, but it was file 33 out of 35 or something. NOW I tried to do it, and it gave me this error that kept popping up. I kept clicking "Continue" and it's doing the same thing, it just isn't moving.

Is it supposed to take this long? Or is it messing up.

chinmi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
sonknuck23 said:
I was using it, and I had it set to install all the files for 4.3U Virgin Wii to my USB Drive. In the middle of it, I left for a few hours, came back, and it still wasn't done, nor was it moving. (Something about unpacking IOS70 or something, I don't emember, but it was file 33 out of 35 or something. NOW I tried to do it, and it gave me this error that kept popping up. I kept clicking "Continue" and it's doing the same thing, it just isn't moving.

Is it supposed to take this long? Or is it messing up.
try posting it on http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=207126 it's the special NUSAD thread which is stickied to the top of the wii hacking forum.

but regarding your question, NO... it's not supposed to take hours to download... try reconecting your internet and try to redownload.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So are you playing Mario on your Xbox online on that PlayStation Network? +2