Hacking Number of Switch Keys (Don't Ask For Them)

SciresM

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although the leaked keys/key hashes are unlikely to change, to avoid any misunderstanding or confusion, I have decided not to update this list until an official release. Thank you for your patience.

The keydata was burnt into all consoles at the factory and literally cannot be changed. I approve, I mean, but just to clarify.

ub3r1337 has updated the 'skull & crossbones' list with all the goodies, but of course like Timebomb states above me, things may change before 6.0 is officially released, it has already been updated 3 times on CDN with different builds.

This is false, only a single copy of 6.0.0 has ever been on the CDN.

Last edited by SciresM,

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although the leaked keys/key hashes are unlikely to change, to avoid any misunderstanding or confusion, I have decided not to update this list until an official release. Thank you for your patience.
The keydata was burnt into all consoles at the factory and literally cannot be changed. I approve, I mean, but just to clarify.

Thank you for this clarification.
With that said, should I assume with great certainty that the "leaked" v6.0 firmware keyset is accurate?
Since I do not yet have access to v6.0, I have not validated them myself.

angel_x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so confuse LOL Why do people need to go through so many hoops and jumps for a dumped ROM?

I have one question, which key do we need?
Correct me if I am wrong, based on what I have read, if you use master key you don't have to dumped your own key?
So either use the master key or your own key to make the dumped ROM works?
As for keys dumped yourself, are they like unique? Every cartridge of a same game will have different keys?
What happen if you share your own key with others? Will the ROM works for others if they use your own dumped keys?
Not sure why people are being so discreet with their keys. Is there a downside for sharing your own dumped keys?

Last edited by angel_x,

TiMeBoMb4u2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm so confuse LOL Why do people need to go through so many hoops and jumps for a dumped ROM?

I have one question, which key do we need?
Correct me if I am wrong, based on what I have read, if you use master key you don't have to dumped your own key?
So either use the master key or your own key to make the dumped ROM works?
As for keys dumped yourself, are they like unique? Every cartridge of a same game will have different keys?
What happen if you share your own key with others? Will the ROM works for others if they use your own dumped keys?
Not sure why people are being so discreet with their keys. Is there a downside for sharing your own dumped keys?

These keys are not the console-specific keys. These are keys that every Switch console has.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: He's old they're already roasted +1