malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Some of you may know that PAL VC games run pretty slow, especially the Genesis and Nes games. The majority of them run at only 50fps when they should be running at 60fps like the NTSC games.

For example, I'd take Sonic the hedgehog 2 NTSC USA and convert it so it's region-free using the freethewads app. Id install it using the WAD manager 1.3 and it just hangs on a black screen and the Wiimote just flashes as if it wasn't synced.

I Know I can run them on the fantastic Genplus and FCEU emulators but its just frustrating me as I have been trying to figure out why there not working for over 3 Hours.

I have tried changing the region, downgrading the firmware to 3.2 then upgrading it again, formatting.... Tried removing the old tickets then reinstalling the game.... nothing works

I have also tried several different games such as mega man 2, bubble bobble, Zelda Alttp etc etc...

If anyone could help me out Id appreciate it GREATLY...

thanks
rolleyes.gif

malverns

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sr_corsario said:
Its possible the problem is the video mode.

Ahh yes i tried switching between 50 - 60 HZ and back again but to no avail.... Still the same problem...

Grrr so annoying!!!!

Anyone else got any other ideas...

EDIT

Has anyone tried starfall? Do region free roms work with that?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton