DrFiishy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
first of al maybe i didnt searched good enough but still

i just got an japanese gamecube game that i whant to run on my wii...my wii does have the homebrew channel and a wiikey chip in it,now i also got gecko os 1.6 and the new 1.7 but the gamecube game dosnt run on both so how do i get this game to work

callmebob

The Grandpa of Awe!
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1st, have you used the wiikey config disc to set the GC region free option?

While you´re at it, set the streaming fix to on, unless you know your iso´s are already patched. If you don´t know then they´re probably not.

Shouldn´t have any problems after that, but if you do, you may want to try the any region app to help, but only if you have a clue what you are doing. Cause if you don´t you just might brick your Wii.

Good Luck.

DrFiishy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ye it already was on region free...it says at the ''normal'' load up screen cant find disk, but if i do it with gecko os 1.7 it works..now anotehr problem pops up i was trying to play naruto ninja taisen 4 it all works fine until i come in the main menu then suddenly the screen goes black with a bunce of japanese chars in it and saying that i must tunr of my gamecube/wii i burned the game with an verbatim on6x speed and 2.4x speed so maybe one of you know the problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol