Status
Not open for further replies.

DDR4Life

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I running into an issue when starting a different game that has a NTR cheat plug. When I start to play awakening in Cia format and it works but when I close it and try to play Fire Emblem fates from my Gateway the green screen happens but it freezes. It happens from the opposite end as well. Dunno how to resolve this.

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
this maybe a retarded question, but to make codes using NTR what do you need.

do you make the codes on your computer over your network after enabling the debugger on the 3ds.

ive read that NTR format is compatible with Gateway, but i have a deal with Gateway to provide codes, if the two are compatible i would like to get a head start in remaking all my codes in time for their next update.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/ntr-cfw-3-0.393710/page-36#post-5710772
http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-...time-save-feature.385142/page-26#post-5476380

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
3.2 works on o3ds
Holy Hell that was a fast reply. And are you sure? The changelog in the thread says that its exclusively for New 3DS users.

Also, question. Does installing NTR CFW pose the risk of bricking my emunand setup? I've made a backup and stuff, but I'm just a bit precarious since I've never heard of this CFW before.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy Hell that was a fast reply. And are you sure? The changelog in the thread says that its exclusively for New 3DS users.

Also, question. Does installing NTR CFW pose the risk of bricking my emunand setup? I've made a backup and stuff, but I'm just a bit precarious since I've never heard of this CFW before.
It's safe

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sabishinbo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IDGAF what that says 3.2 works on o3ds
Alright pal, I'll use the 3.2 release. Read through the thread, apparently it /does/ work on O3DS.... I just find it odd how the Op says it doesn't, but I'll just take your word for it since you seem like a pretty helpful/honest guy from what I've seen in this thread. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Also touch is better.... Well at least better than the launch DS, the lite one improved that a ton