Status
Not open for further replies.

xdarkmario

Philosopher
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hate to be that guy but can someone walk me through this? because all the help the website says is

"The new CIA-based BootNTR loader, which allows you boots NTR CFW without a retail cubic ninja game. (However you have to make you console possible to install CIA in some ways, ninjhax version of the BootNTR is working-in-progress.)

"Installation guide (BootNTR):
1 Install the BootNTR.cia in Sysnand or Emunand, copy the ntr.bin into the sd card.
2 Execute the BootNTR application in home menu then it will boots NTR CFW."

but dosent explain anything. Official sysnand cant launch unsigned cia nor can classic mode in gateway.

i have a CN cart but it also says
"which allows you boots NTR CFW without a retail cubic ninja game"
i dont get what its saying there.

i have downloaded the latest gateway 3.3+Ntr.bin and its on the root of my MicroSD

Edit: well in gateway emunand mode it does the whole patch thing and says press home to exit but now what?

Last edited by xdarkmario,

dsrules

Trophies
XP
Country
i have downloaded the latest gateway 3.3+Ntr.bin and its on the root of my MicroSD
boot to gateway emunand , install bootntr.cia, run ntr cfw icon, push HOME when it says push HOME to exit, if it freezes at patching svc, reboot and try again

hashcheck1

Trophies
XP
Country
Not sure if mentioned but on my gateway emunand booted with gateway cart. If I have spoof 0.4 cia installed and activated ntr3 cia doesn't install and has error about invalid home menu version. You have to active only ntr active

Ryu Kenshin

Trophies
XP
Country
Reactions: ProspitPrince

Mr. Prince

Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i hate to be that guy but can someone walk me through this? because all the help the website says is

"The new CIA-based BootNTR loader, which allows you boots NTR CFW without a retail cubic ninja game. (However you have to make you console possible to install CIA in some ways, ninjhax version of the BootNTR is working-in-progress.)

"Installation guide (BootNTR):
1 Install the BootNTR.cia in Sysnand or Emunand, copy the ntr.bin into the sd card.
2 Execute the BootNTR application in home menu then it will boots NTR CFW."

but dosent explain anything. Official sysnand cant launch unsigned cia nor can classic mode in gateway.

i have a CN cart but it also says
"which allows you boots NTR CFW without a retail cubic ninja game"
i dont get what its saying there.

Edit: well in gateway emunand mode it does the whole patch thing and says press home to exit but now what?

Is your 3DS an O3DS or a N3DS?

ProspitPrince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Okay i have a question.

I'm running two 3DS's. One is a 4.5 Sysnand 9.9 Emunand GW O3DS. The other is a 9.0 Sysnand 9.5 Emunand GW N3DS.

My question is, can I use the new NTR 3.0 to extract savegames from my LEGIT 3DS game carts, and import them into my CIA's and .Sav's?

Important note: I do not own Cubic Ninja.

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
Okay i have a question.

I'm running two 3DS's. One is a 4.5 Sysnand 9.9 Emunand GW O3DS. The other is a 9.0 Sysnand 9.5 Emunand GW N3DS.

My question is, can I use the new NTR 3.0 to extract savegames from my LEGIT 3DS game carts, and import them into my CIA's and .Sav's?

Important note: I do not own Cubic Ninja.

You have CIAs installed. This implies you have the ability to boot SaveDataFiler...so why not use that?

ProspitPrince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Because Gateway will not let me use SDF and use my legit cart, since gateway mode overwrites the cart slot, and classic mode stops unsigned CIA's being launched.

Ryu Kenshin

Trophies
XP
Country
Because Gateway will not let me use SDF and use my legit cart, since gateway mode overwrites the cart slot, and classic mode stops unsigned CIA's being launched.
GW use old savefile ecryption menthod 2.x.x, when savedatafiler use 6.x.x so it's not compatible.
You have to edit the rom header to use savefile ecryption menthod 6.x.x before playing :D

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know about NTR but assume it could. But either way for a sure way you can just use rxTools since it doesn't break SDF on legit carts. I have Both Gateway and rxTools launchers on my card and swap between them easily by using mset for rxTools and the website for my less used Gateway mode.

ProspitPrince

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I don't know about NTR but assume it could. But either way for a sure way you can just use rxTools since it doesn't break SDF on legit carts. I have Both Gateway and rxTools launchers on my card and swap between them easily by using mset for rxTools and the website for my less used Gateway mode.

I love you. I don't know when Rxtools started allowing unsigned CIA's, but i finally have my LOZ save on my gateway :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: