k15Urx5.jpg

need a saint sos pls :sad:

Gizmo2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exfat has worked well for the past year on my sxos 2.8 for just about everything never had to reformat or got a corruption just my input but yeah use a splitter if you want to stay on fat32 it is more secure but like I said I’ve done just about everything homebrew to gaming via Xci or nsp, ram edit restore saves and no issues yet

Yung_Shyne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ZgIksur.jpg

i installed python3 and typed the code into command prompt. was i supposed to type thte code into pythron3?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

mods moved my thread and now traction is slow :unsure:

Yung_Shyne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol yes i am using a crappy laptop. my pc requires a dongle for wifi which i dont have atm. can i still use splitter on this?

Yung_Shyne

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My solution would be, try out exfat format and see how you like it personally it would get rid of this hassle you’re having now

Like I said I use it Day in and out for a year now and no issues at all
i am so stupid it seems like it would be harder. i dont even have a backup. i dont even have lockpick keys or anything like that.

Gizmo2k

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i am so stupid it seems like it would be harder. i dont even have a backup. i dont even have lockpick keys or anything like that.
I’ve done all that on exfat easily, so put your SD IN and backup the files somewhere to a folder, then format it as Exfat then put the files back on there and try adding your nsp

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To try ExFat:

Copy ALL the contents from your MicroSD to your PC.
Format the MicroSD to ExFat
Put all your stuff back into the MicroSD.

To Fix the Issue without ExFat, use NSP Splitter you need to install PyThon 3 and add it as an the Environment Variable, so you can call it from CMD, if not, then you need to open Python 3 Terminal, point to the NSP and execute the command.

You can also use Zadig to install LibUSK driver for your Switch and install the NSP over USB.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: