Homebrew RELEASE NS-USBloader - another one Tinfoil and GoldLeaf USB installer

Pyrate02

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes....do it via Title takeover Hold R and run any game you have installed and you should go into the HB Menu then choose Tinwoo and you should no longer get the Applet mode popup

Thanks - I finally figured out how to use Goldleaf and NS-USB. However, after that I figured out how to use Jits - makes all the rest unnecessary lol.

KuroTheBang

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Did any1 figure it out how to run this on an M1 Mac?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did anyone find out how to run it on an M1 Mac?

stick267

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did any1 figure it out how to run this on an M1 Mac?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Did anyone find out how to run it on an M1 Mac?
Yep it's not working for me either. I only use 1 other app that relies on Java and that app works fine. I have the native ARM JDK from Azul installed.

Azmort

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm a newbie in Linux and I'm trying to run this on Ubuntu but as soon as I press the button Upload to NS it fails, I don't know if this is an issue with the drivers, I 've tried this commands

root # vim /etc/udev/rules.d/99-NS-RCM.rules
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="0955", ATTRS{idProduct}=="7321", GROUP="plugdev"
root # udevadm control --reload-rules && udevadm trigger

but I got several errors

root [0] SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="0955", ATTRS{idProduct}=="7321", GROUP="plugdev"
ROOT_prompt_0:1:24: error: expected ';' after expression
SUBSYSTEM=="usb", ATTRS{idVendor}=="0955", ATTRS{idProduct}=="7321", GRO...
^
;
ROOT_prompt_0:1:25: error: use of undeclared identifier 'idVendor'
^
ROOT_prompt_0:1:34: error: expected expression
^
ROOT_prompt_0:1:44: error: use of undeclared identifier 'ATTRS'
^
root [1] root # udevadm control --reload-rules && udevadm trigger
ROOT_prompt_1:1:5: error: expected ';' after expression
root # udevadm control --reload-rules && udevadm trigger
^
;
ROOT

Joaopaco

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey I'm getting a very weird error.

I've tested NS-USBloader on 2 PCs. On the worst pc I can run NS-USBloader and send NSPs without a problem. On the better one, on which I've already used Tegra to send payloads, so I've at least established some sort of connection with my switch, I fail to send nsp everytime. I've installed USB driver with Zadig and also from the gear tab on the NS-USB. Any ideas?

Thanks

natanqb

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, im using atmosphere, I had VC4 installed on my switch for a while and it worked just fine, i decided to delete it and i want to install it again, but i am having problems. I tried downloading it from the tinfoil shops but as soon as the download starts it fails. I also tried installing the NSP via USB with NS-USB loader. All other games i try to install with these 2 methods work, only VC4 doesnt work. I already formatted my SD card but the problem persists. Does anyone know what can i do to fix this? Thank you.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • TinFoil - both USB and Net methods (developed by Adubbz, 0.2.1)
I am looking for Tinfoil.nro by ADUBBZ. Please ? I prefer that. I deleted it in switch folder by accident. Not confused with tinfoil folder from tinfoil.to.

Last edited by spotanjo3,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Thank you for mega.nz. I cannot compiled it because there is no instruction.

Anyway, does it work with latest atmosphere version and FW 11.0.0 ? Because I don't want to update latest FW version with daybreak anyway.

And do I press A to enter Album ? because when I did and I got applet mode. I forgot because I hadn't used Nintendo Switch for about 6 months now.

pic1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks. And I click Tinfoil and I got message: The software was closed because an error occurred. ???????
Try to reinstall it, and did you updated the signpatches for it? I'm using Tinfoil (the latest release is 12.1 on original firmware 12.1.0 and atmosphere 0.19.5) and it's working fine.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try to reinstall it, and did you updated the signpatches for it? I'm using Tinfoil (the latest release is 12.1 on original firmware 12.1.0 and atmosphere 0.19.5) and it's working fine.

As I said. I am staying with FW 11.0.0. and latest atmosphere 0.19.5. Do you think update the sigpatches is necessarily ? Is that why 11.0.0 doesn't work with Tinfoil ?I think I did the latest sigpatches. I used this: Supports HOS firmware 12.1.0 (But I prefer to stay with FW 11.0.0) and AMS 0.19.5 sigpatches.

pic1972

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Everytime you update atmosphere, you need to update the signpatches, too. Maybe it doesn't work for you, because you are on OFW 11.0.0...
P.S. What signpatches do you use? I use these
In a post above I read the source of tinfoil in github..., did you download it from github? I downloaded it from tinfoil.io

Last edited by pic1972,

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everytime you update atmosphere, you need to update the signpatches, too. Maybe it doesn't work for you, because you are on OFW 11.0.0...
P.S. What signpatches do you use? I use these
In a post above I read the source of tinfoil in github..., did you download it from github? I downloaded it from tinfoil.io

You are confused. I mentioned above that I do not used tinfoil.io and I disliked it. I prefer simple and I got it from: https://github.com/Adubbz/Tinfoil/releases and it always worked for me before. And yes, I used the sigpatches like you did. I always update the latest sigpatches from link you mentioned. :)

XaneTenshi

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
Hey guys
I'm about to try USB Installing for the first time, and I am wondering, If I already have the Zadig driver from using tegraRCM, do I still need to use the "download and install drivers" button under the gears tab in this program?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lmao that sold out fast