developer_su

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
I tried the latest one but I found I had to click options and choose all devices before I see the switch
Ok, I'll correct it and move to readme.. Thanks!

Is it possible for you to make an "install" file for people that installs the driver silently and also "installs" your software to a folder?
Not sure that I understood you correctly. As for driver - it's required only for Windows and provided by third party.. And it's not signed as I know. I can detect OS and ask for installing INF file from my app.. I'll think about it.
As for my software, I did no native packaging because it's single executable file. But it's possible, like NullSoft installer for Windows, opendesktop features for linux etc. I'm not sure that it's really needed.

Last edited by developer_su,

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Ok, I'll correct it and move to readme.. Thanks!

Not sure that get your point correctly. As for driver - it's required only for Windows and provided by third party.. And it's not signed as I know. I can detect OS and ask for installing INF file from my app.. I'll think about it.
As for my software, I did no native packaging because it's single executable file. But it's possible, like NullSoft installer for Windows, opendesktop features for linux etc. I'm not sure that it's really needed.
It's not really needed. I wonder if it's possible to install Zadig driver silently, then a simple bat script would work.

Reactions: Deleted User

Dinoster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
@hippy dave
Re-download jar please and check if it works now. I replaced usb-backend library to previous version and it may solve the issue. If so, I'll report to upstream, otherwise I don't know what else could solve it..

Location is the same.
https://github.com/developersu/ns-usbloader/releases/tag/v0.2.3-DEV
Output not needed.
Appreciate your assistance.

Yes! It worked for me too (on Tinfoil only, Goldleaf doesn't work)!
Yet, it's odd, because I AM on Mojave, and not High-Sierra and the official version doesn't work.
Finally, a working mac installer (I hate python).

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Actually, you know what? also the latest stable version is working now. I have no idea what has changed at my end. Anyhow, thanks man.

Reactions: developer_su

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been using this a bit more (the high sierra build) and it's been working great, thanks again! Let me know if you'd like me to build a native mac app from it - maybe once the usb dependency has been fixed and you're back to one build for everything.

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
I like this name. I would better add homebrew loader functionality rather then rename it ;) (Naaah.. it should be another project on pure-C)
But thanks for your interest and feedback!
Well, I'll keep up if this really becomes a Loader, but for now it's a secured clickbait since it's not even homebrew to be considered Loader.

developer_su

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
After having suffered several failures for the USB installation of NSP under Atmosphere 0.85 and CFW 7.0.1 with AluminumFoil, fluffy, goldleaf ..), you are my hero! Works perfectly with Tinfoil 0.2.1, kiss from France
Thanks man! Hey, do you want to be my Francais translator for this app? I'm coding now v0.3 and want to add few languages supported.
** it will take ~15minutes

Last edited by developer_su,
D

Deleted User

Will version 3 have a new name lol? C'mon now it can't be a loader needs to be called installer or it's clickbait lmao

Last edited by ,
Reactions: developer_su

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o