GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just give it a chance. Forget the kiddie look, just watch the video -- the gameplay looks really fun.

If you have the patience, watch at least until about 2:30 on -- things get interesting.

Right now, it's rumored that JoWood will be publishing this for the States. I hope so. It looks like a lot of fun.

Calafas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Whoa, that looks really good.
ohmy.gif

evoo1

Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Australia
heh, that guy plays with the speed of light^^.

It looks really cool, if they implement some more instruments it could be a really cool game. Though I'm not sure about the whole monsters theme
biggrin.gif

Oh and yeah, competition will be tough for this game as Rhythm Star will be released soon
wink.gif

Endogene

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
AnimalCrossingX said:
That actually looks pretty fun. It seems a little too simplistic, though.

does the looks really matter?
when playing Guitar Hero do you see what's happening on the background?

I like the way the songs are mapped on instruments, that way you'll know the next logic place you'll have to tap

MagNetCZ

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
AnimalCrossingX said:
That actually looks pretty fun. It seems a little too simplistic, though.
How so? No sliders and rotating thingys known so well from EBA? Or the same backgrounds for every song or what? I kind of like the way you're kind of playing the instrument but damn, does it get hard sometimes
biggrin.gif

Kirby102

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yeah, there's other vids of the other songs - with one of them with "The Final Coundown" by Europe =) It's quite cool
laugh.gif

I'm waiting for this title to come out too... in August/Sept I think it was...

Celice

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is it a shock to see Dragostea Din Tei? Daigasso! Band Brothers had it in their expansion card, and it's not really an unknown song--maybe some of you blowing up the internet side to it ._.

Truliche

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ecuador
Celice said:
Why is it a shock to see Dragostea Din Tei? Daigasso! Band Brothers had it in their expansion card, and it's not really an unknown song--maybe some of you blowing up the internet side to it ._.

Exactly, it was a very popular dance song, just because some fat dude made a joke based on this song doesn't mean it some kind of hidden internet thing.

Around here, people who have never even seen the Numa Numa thing (personally I haven't, I just know what it is) know the song Dragostea Din Tei.

Get over it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...